2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

New:
64ysuFv.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Is this any better?

Who hosts hi res for free?

P_20170806_141536_HDR_1.jpg

via Tapatalk
I use imgur, the quality is pretty close to what the photo is (13MP camera) But for some reason I can't view them on my phone thru tapatalk (I think it's just my phone tho)

I use imgur, the quality is pretty close to what the photo is (13MP camera) But for some reason I can't view them on my phone thru tapatalk (I think it's just my phone tho)

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

via Tapatalk

That guy does not look happy you took his picture lol !!!

I'm at a loss. No idea where this one is, but did learn there are a ton of incredible murals in the city.

Last edited:
I tried that a couple of times...not successful though.

Weird - I use google chrome and all I have to do is right-click on the above image, select "search google for this image" and it immediately takes me to a page where it says "Best guess for this image: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" (I replaced the actual answer with X's, but it tells me the correct "educated" guess) ;)

Weird - I use google chrome and all I have to do is right-click on the above image, select "search google for this image" and it immediately takes me to a page where it says "Best guess for this image: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" (I replaced the actual answer with X's, but it tells me the correct "educated" guess) ;)

Thanks Xhumeka. Tried your method and worked after I added a google extension.

I was doing it a different way by saving and uploading the image to google image search...it came back with results: Motorcycle, and Wall (after I cropped the image) LOL !!!

Thanks for teaching an old dog a new trick .

Glad it worked for you, very strange that the method you used would return different results... st00pid g00gle ;) Now if only I had time to grab this tag tonight... it's the closest to me it's been in awhile!

Old:
Fraser Mustard Early Learning Academy, Overlea and Thorncliffe Park, Toronto.
W0JSaUD.jpg

Last edited:
Old:
Richmond Hill GO parking, Major Mack and Essex, Richmond Hill.
89uSkrD.jpg

Last edited:
New:
gtYKm9R.jpg

@Evon this back and forth is starting to look familiar, we're just missing some @FLSTC hahaha

You mean this midnight tagging (well, FLSTC would have been very early early morning) ? Lol
*start gearing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Old:

Bridgepoint Active Healthcare, 1 Bridgepoint Dr

9L5eI4H.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom