2245f41ce545a6240e8228e196c26cff.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

New
Lol I thought I had done new tag.... guess not here it is
ffeea73e6c4a4000dea309f3f87b41c2.jpg

I can give exact location to anyone who PM's me first

Also if you want to discard my tag altogether it's fine cause I did go over time limit

I can give exact location to anyone who PM's me first

I don't think you'll need to PM someone for location, I think that same lot was on here a month or something ago hahaha

lol I haven't seen any seen previous tags, if it is then can I post old tag from last year if it is not done this year

Let me tell you, Saturday 745pm the taxiways and runways are jammm packed ... Wow!!

Hahaha I knew it! I was there chilling watching the planes. I had a feeling someone will show up but I couldnt wait any longer ?

Going over three hours means someone else could could have posted a new tag. But they didn't. Your tag is legit

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
To clarify: over 3 hours and the OLD tag is open to be tagged and a new tag posted. However, if in that time the original person that claimed the old tag posts a new one, then that is the official new tag.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

New: Also, excusing my ignorance, but what's happening to the 401 eastbound at Lake Ridge? Long term construction?

All 3 eastbound 401 lanes closed today at Lake Ridge. Couldn't tell if it's just for today.

Back
Top Bottom