2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 70 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Old: Wild Wings,
2819 Kingston Rd Scarborough
1b62159d8b2432fb4d8002e2ff5f3617.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using GTAM mobile app

So based on the forecast for the next two weeks, looks like I'm tapping out here. Thanks to all the riders for getting me out to new corners of the city. I've had the bike since 2010, but for .... reasons .... the bike sat more than she moved (seriously, between 2010-2016 I added <1K miles). This year I had the full summer to ride, and you added to the fun. I'll definitely be back next year! Cheers to Geeser for running the show! :eek:ccasion5: And here's to seeing Joe Bass out there next year too! ;)

Well I am packing it in as well. Scheduled the oil change and connecting the battery charger.
This was my first riding season, and I thoroughly enjoyed this thread.
Look forward to 2018 and the new tag locations.

Enjoy the holidays!
:cool:

Just looking back at this, what was the final score anyways? Aside from Robbo winning by what seemed like a landslide, this was a pretty fun season!
Looking forward for the next one to start up again soon, especially after today's 14° tease right after the Toronto motorcycle show!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

ha I thought this thread came alive because someone got the last tag

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Have to admit, when I came off the subway last night and saw a bike parked where the bikes normally park on Hayden, I grinned like an idiot even though it wasn't mine.

Definitely ready for this year's game to start!

Sent from my HTC U11 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Paging @Geeser for the 2017 final standings. Also, are you planning to run the 2018 Photo Tag ? Thx

Apologies, but was offline until some bikes started coming out. Final standings for last year are below, with Robbo the winner despite a late-season charge by anterabae and sburns. We can get the 2018 thread started anytime, just copy the rules and map into the first post. Following tradition, anterabae's last tag on December 4 becomes the first one for this year.

TagsMember
50Robbo
36Evon
34anterabae
29Geeser
27Mango Rider
23sburns
217inthe6
16jeff96
10chadsterq
10dr.izzl3
10Jayell
8Fz750 Rider
8doctoroof
7alekomotto
7uncivilengineer
4sevet
1EastYork3
1rockstar93
12000Tbs
1Sora
1nims232

Will get the 2018 thread started shortly. If we're giving prizes for last year, my vote for most photogenic tag was #322 by jeff96 and most creative tag was #451 by alekomotto. See everyone in the 2018 thread!

Congrats Robbo!

I must suck at the interwebs because I can't seem to find Ants ttc building lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Congrats Robbo!

I must suck at the interwebs because I can't seem to find Ants ttc building lol

Pretty sure I figured it out ;)

Yes congrats Robbo!

I better get doing some homework on Anterbae tag, I still haven't got it, but I think I know...;)

Oh and I will have a full riding season this year! :D:D

Yah I'm Pretty sure I found it... now I just need to go out and take a picture

Back
Top Bottom