2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Old
a157e023ce0d6d23ae0d28b9be71a8d4.jpg

5505 Main St, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5, Canada

New:
10130cf323fe5324bf7bdcde6edfb319.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dr.izzl3. Sorry to break the news to you, but I think Eden Mills is out of bounds. Looks like it's in Wellington County, not Halton region.

@Geeser hmm I thought Wellington county was in bounds as someone posted the Halton streetcar museum which is in Rockwood which I believe is apart of Wellington county...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Yah I would say it's out of bounds for sure lol
But hey, nice gloves! I have the same pair ??

Halton streetcar museum was off Guelph Line just south of 30 Side Road. Halton region seems to extend north of there to Eramosa-Milton Townline. Eden Mills Presbyterian Church appears to be on the east side of First Line Nassagaweya on Barden. However, on the east side of Nassagaweya, Halton seems to go only so far as River Glen which is one road south of Barden. Halton on the west side of Nassagaweya seems to go a little farther north, maybe to the river, but that too looks south of Barden. For some reason, whoever was making the boundaries seemed to want Eden Mills to be in Wellington rather than Halton. All this is based on Google maps. I'm happy to be corrected if someone knows the boundaries better.
First post on this thread used to contain the boundaries, but the link was broken when photobucket switched to user pay. I just edited that first post to add the boundary map back.

Last edited:
And yet somehow Port Perry is fair game? I dunno guys...seems a little skewed to the East...I mean, the map even shows Cobourg is within bounds...I think Wellington should be allowed. Plus, there's great riding roads over there!

Just my $0.02

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Although I am happy to ride out to Eden Mills...if necessary ...for the good of the game .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

And yet somehow Port Perry is fair game? I dunno guys...seems a little skewed to the East...I mean, the map even shows Cobourg is within bounds...I think Wellington should be allowed. Plus, there's great riding roads over there!

Just my $0.02

I hear ya. Port Perry is a long trek from my parts. I always wanted to include Dufferin so Orangeville-Mono would be inbounds. We are just reusing the same boundaries from previous years. Maybe next year, we can look at drawing some new boundaries without going too far. Otherwise, we may get a tag stuck in Flesherton for a couple of weeks (nothing against Flesherton).

Just my $0.02

It is. But also always has been. There used to be another tag game that was all of southern ON iirc.
I got burned a few years ago when I went to post the Alliston Honda plant.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I hear ya. Port Perry is a long trek from my parts. I always wanted to include Dufferin so Orangeville-Mono would be inbounds. We are just reusing the same boundaries from previous years. Maybe next year, we can look at drawing some new boundaries without going too far. Otherwise, we may get a tag stuck in Flesherton for a couple of weeks (nothing against Flesherton).
I agree. And why wait until next year? I'm not opposed to a mid-season shuffle. I'll even voluteer to make a new map. If people want new areas added, we should have everyone submit their suggestions and discuss them/vote on them and go from there. Thoughts?

I'm down with a mid season map change especially seeing as photobucket link doesn't work. it makes sense to me :)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom