put the bike on a diet, a bit of carbon fiber..... | GTAMotorcycle.com

put the bike on a diet, a bit of carbon fiber.....

GateKeeper

just to change it up a bit and make her more mine......

before

2405A2CB-429C-4B43-831A-F9567E1093F6.jpg

and after

26A5F170-4448-4971-914D-8E911635F254.jpg

I like it......

Looks good. Nice piece of understated bling.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks....@Iceman

It's the little bits, that make it.....
Agreed. Like the orange when everyone else wants black or red. It's different and nicely done.

My buddy had a 2012? in black. Very nice bike but I can't stand black bikes personally. I'm also a ktm fan boy so the orange speaks to me. I did like riding his though, lots of power and very comfy, he had a Corbin with integrated smugglers trunk.

There was a Corbin seat up for sale, still might be, guy wants 900 bucks, a bit steep for me, but would be nice, yes it has the smugglers trunk as well....
Lol. That is my buddy selling his. He sold the k bike and bought a gs. The full Corbin (front and rear) plus smugglers trunk is over $1500 minimum new so if he'd drop some it'd be a decent deal.
I hear you though, recently found an unused Corbin with backrest for my bike on Kijiji but couldn't bring myself to pay $500 for it.

Lol. That is my buddy selling his. He sold the k bike and bought a gs. The full Corbin (front and rear) plus smugglers trunk is over $1500 minimum new so if he'd drop some it'd be a decent deal.
I hear you though, recently found an unused Corbin with backrest for my bike on Kijiji but couldn't bring myself to pay $500 for it.

it's a great deal, but too rich for my blood....LOL

I need a new helmet, priorities ya know.....

Yep...everyone wanting to save weight on their bike should start with the rider. ;)
At 6'1" and 170lbs, I can't.

you are complaining....

I am shorter than that, and heavier than that.....:(
Only complaining that my bike needs to lose weight, I can't afford to lose any more myself.

Only complaining that my bike needs to lose weight, I can't afford to lose any more myself.

Wish I had your problems! Lol

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom