Electric Superbikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Electric Superbikes

bigpoppa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1CSdYsJIWQ

Looks sexy(MV Agusta?)

and is super quick.

Only thing not mention is the price?

Also read about honda's prototype electric Honda Shinden San, that broke the lap times at the Isle of man

Futures coming, and it looks sexy :D

Tesla is worth more than Ford now. $48.7 billion, 3.4 more than Ford. That's stock prices though. i.e. betting that Tesla are going to be worth a lot more in the future....whenever that is.

or maybe it's more of a bet on Elon.

As for electric bikes...winter use isn't as "much" of a problem as with cars.

***edit***
the vid is 3 years old. Mission motorcycles shut down in 2015. Though Zero and Lightening should still be around.

for $40k US
ls-218-reserve-now.jpg

Last edited:
Tesla is worth more than Ford now. $48.7 billion, 3.4 more than Ford. That's stock prices though. i.e. betting that Tesla are going to be worth a lot more in the future....whenever that is.

or maybe it's more of a bet on Elon.

As for electric bikes...winter use isn't as "much" of a problem as with cars.

***edit***
the vid is 3 years old. Mission motorcycles shut down in 2015. Though Zero and Lightening should still be around.

for $40k US
ls-218-reserve-now.jpg

I remember when hybrid/electric vehicles first came out, they too were ridiculously priced, now however you can buy a prius for about 20k

Much like computers when they first came out, super expensive, but now that production costs and technology as improved, everyone owns one.

Its the future i tells ya! Instant torque!

I have ridden a zero, very fun bike but more like a toy to me. Until the range is figured out I'll never go electric, I like 1000km days up north.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The future is going to make my current bike look as redickliss as cruisers look today. Not looking forward to that.

Back
Top Bottom