Moto Revere - Anyone has any experience with this place? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Revere - Anyone has any experience with this place?

rorider

Site Supporter
Hey guys, I came across this new bike garage where you can do your own wrenching, attend workshops, etc. Does anyone have experience with this place?
Anyone has a membership there?

I was inside the place last year. They have a bunch of bike lifts in there and a bunch of tools. I'm pretty sure they have rates where you can pay by the hour to use the space for wrenching, or you can buy a monthly or yearly memberships for more frequent use of the space. I liked the place when I was inside and if I was still living around the corner from it, I would use it. They seemed like good people in there willing to help people learn and share knowledge.

I've been to quite a few workshops, they are great. Just signed up for the 'Billy' membership myself a few weeks ago. Very handy if you need to use specific tools for your bike and don't wish to buy them or if you simply don't have a place to wrench at home. I recommend checking them out.

Thanks for the feedback, good to know. Glad there's a place like this in TO. I'll be checking it out for sure.

I am 99% sure this is the evolution of the DTT guys who were renting space co-op in the same area. I walked by there the other day, they have a *lot* of bikes in there so I dont think theyre going anywhere soon, rent would be insanely cheap on that building too, most of those shops have been closed for over 10 years looking for tenants.

Back
Top Bottom