Rain Tyres for road racing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rain Tyres for road racing

Moser

I haven't done much rain riding on the track so I am looking for some options of good rain tyres for an 03 gsxr 600. I am running the bridgestone battlax r10 and I really like how they feel. Can anyone tell me what rain tyres will provide a similar feel and where I can order them from.

Thanks

Wayne Kennedy at Kennedy Motorsports. I don't have contact info handy but that's easily searched.

I haven't done much rain riding on the track so I am looking for some options of good rain tyres for an 03 gsxr 600. I am running the bridgestone battlax r10 and I really like how they feel. Can anyone tell me what rain tyres will provide a similar feel and where I can order them from.

Thanks
Rain tires don't feel like any other kind of tire.

I have a brand new set of unused Dunlop rain tires (as used by CSBK competitors), perfect for that bike, very reasonable $$. Send me a PM if interested.

Rain tires don't feel like any other kind of tire.

I've never had a chance to use the rain wets I bought late last season, but the rubber feels sooo much different on your hands. No way they'd feel like a normal tire, both because of the compound and....well...the rain required to use them.

I've never had a chance to use the rain wets I bought late last season, but the rubber feels sooo much different on your hands. No way they'd feel like a normal tire, both because of the compound and....well...the rain required to use them.
Yep, I don't know how they do it, these tires are like magic in the rain. Not so great when it dries :)

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom