Northern Roads Conditions v. 2017 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northern Roads Conditions v. 2017

Re: Northern Roads Conditions v. 2017

The Bunny Trail is in great condition.

Wow.. what a great thread.. thanks for all the info, will definitely be keeping tabs on this thread.

I remember about 5-6yrs ago when Southwood recently got a fresh coat of asphalt with no line dividers put down and it was a nice warm for a ride, I recalled that road being so sticky after it heated up mid-day it was like riding on rails - it would make you look like a motogp star. Such a great road to ride up to Bala Bay Inn minus the sand that was creeping up the edges on the side of the road.

Hit the Bunny Trail on Sun from 520, first 3-4kms are torn up and a couple mins after the pavement started, a dog tried taking me out.
    It's ok to excuse some ignorance, as we all haven't experienced the same things in life...
    And some people are really "so good" that, maybe you can excuse a bit a arrogance.
    But, one thing that you can never excuse, is arrogant ignorance.....

So... how's the roads up north right now? Messy?
    Saturday looks nice so I am hoping I can slip away for a jaunt up through Algonquin.
    The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.

https://www.mixcloud.com/shanekingsley/ - House music, Drum'nBass and Downtempo mixed sets