Fortnine being bought out by Revzilla (April 1st ;P) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine being bought out by Revzilla (April 1st ;P)

PureSolidness

Anyone who shops from the big 3 (Revzilla, Fortnine/Canada's Motorcycle, SportbikeTrackGear), and/or watches their gear reviews should enjoy this.
I lol'd wholeheartedly on numerous parts... his impressions of Anthony (Revzilla), Brian (STG), and motovloggers were spot on:lmao:

[video=youtube;LsLn3uRSD2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsLn3uRSD2k[/video]

It's rather depressing to see another good Canadian company being swallowed up by another American conglomerate.

It's rather depressing to see another good Canadian company being swallowed up by another American conglomerate.
They aren't. It was April 1.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Can't watch it properly on the iPad because of the dumb forum sponsor ad in the top right corner.

What a horrible day to announce such important news! Can't imagine how many thought this was a joke.
Well I've Google every possible way I can think of. Not a single mention anywhere in any way of Fortnine being sold to Revzilla or anyone else. I'm still thinking it's a joke.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I believe ryan mentions in the video that its a joke

Ill have to watch it again to be sure

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What a horrible day to announce such important news! Can't imagine how many thought this was a joke.

No worries, I for one, get this joke.^ Not that it's a competition or anything.

Just noticed this on April 3rd, so it gave me a fright. April Fool's day doesn't work properly on the internet.

I love Fortnine's videos. How do they have so few subscribers, meanwhile the guys who just make videos of themselves riding around and talking about stupid stuff have a million subscribers?

I was hoping it was true - because the (new) Fortnine website really sucks. Using Revzilla's site/design would probably double their sales.

I was hoping it was true - because the (new) Fortnine website really sucks. Using Revzilla's site/design would probably double their sales.

+1

Revzilla is a fantastic site with super helpful staff (used via chat), amazingly quick shipping and great prices... in the States. The flat shipping fee to Canada ruins it, as does having to pay for returns. South of the border it is a fantastic company. I have bought a few things and shipped to my sister who lives in PA. Amazingly fast.

Fortnine is not terrible by any means and it is the best we have in Canada, but it does not have the selection of Revzilla. Will be interesting to see how Revzilla changes now that Anthony has left.. or is leaving, not sure if he is gone yet.

Haha, perfect.
Just subscribed immediately. Can't wait for my 15,000 videos per day. lol

haha those impressions. I want to see Revzilla and STG make their comebacks!

What's wrong with f9's website? I find it easy to use. If you want to see a site that sucks, check out gp bikes, takes forever to load and the search never returns relevant results. And Royal Distributing don't even have a search/cart, you have to browser thru their giant catalogue like it's 1988.

FortNine's site is fine. Not the biggest fan of Ryan's vids, they tend to be a little dull, but those impressions were spot-on. :lmao:More comedy please.

Back
Top Bottom