CHEAP INSURANCE FOR 600cc,30 YEARS OLD with M2 licence | GTAMotorcycle.com

CHEAP INSURANCE FOR 600cc,30 YEARS OLD with M2 licence

dc5_r6

Hi guys i need help looking for cheap insurance.anyway i got my m2 licence last year may 2016 and i have an r6 600 cc and right now im having hard time looking for cheap insurance pls guys i need help.

Tryin to get one way insurance quote and bundle my car home and the bike hoping to get cheap one but still no luck the cheapest one i got is 768 a month

Your choice of beginner bike is less than ideal. A supersport with an inexperienced rider is never going to be in the "cheap" category, sorry.

You never thought to consider checking on insurance rates BEFORE purchasing the motorcycle? Given the rather common-place notion that insurance in Ontario is brutal, you should have ought to have known an R6 with an M2 would be expensive. You're only hope is to bundle Home & Auto insurance with the motorbike, but that M2 is your real problem.

The other real problem - your class of motorcycle.

Hi guys i need help looking for cheap insurance.anyway i got my m2 licence last year may 2016 and i have an r6 600 cc and right now im having hard time looking for cheap insurance pls guys i need help.

I forsee an R6 going on sale real soon

How much you asking OP?

Your choice of beginner bike is less than ideal. A supersport with an inexperienced rider is never going to be in the "cheap" category, sorry.

The moto insurance landscape has changed somewhat since then but when I started riding about 5 or 6 years ago I insured my 600 (F4i) with State Farm for $1200. That only really changed for me this year when they jacked it up to $3500 forcing me to cancel.

I don't know who you have tried yet, but $768/month seems high if you have a good driving record at your age. Did you take a licensing course - sometimes that helps, but may vary from one insurance provider to another.

Try:
Paul South RIBO
Surnet Insurance Group Inc.
50-1621 McEwen Dr. Whitby, ON L1N 9A5
Phone: 1-866-607-6168
Fax: 1-866-491-4002
Email: psouth@surnet.net

Cheap is not always desirable - ensure you have the coverages you NEED to have are there.

Also, what kind of range have you found from company to company...

Back
Top Bottom