Sunday April 2nd - West GTA Ride? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday April 2nd - West GTA Ride?

Husqy

Hey guys,

Supposed to be 12 degrees tomorrow. Anyone in Mississauga area want to to head out somewhere for a ride? Maybe Snake road around Hamilton or head up to the forks/terra cotta around orangeville.

Shoot me a msg or reply to the thread; I'll check intermittently today!

I'm headed up to Bancroft and maybe a boot through Algonquin if there is enough time:)
Should be a great day out!

Hey Shane!

Nice to hear from you again :), riding solo or with a group? It might be a tad bit long for me, but let me double check the schedule!

It's an annual thing with a bunch of V-Strom riders. Meet up in Port Perry in the morning and ride up to Bancroft for lunch by around noon. Then take a nice ride home. I'll leave Mississauga around 7am and home by 6pm I think.

Hey Im in Brampton Itching to get out on a ride. pm me. Also pm me your number if you want me to add you to our sm group!

It's an annual thing with a bunch of V-Strom riders. Meet up in Port Perry in the morning and ride up to Bancroft for lunch by around noon. Then take a nice ride home. I'll leave Mississauga around 7am and home by 6pm I think.
Too bad vstroms only:( i was looking for a ride myself :$...what if i stick a post it over the daytona lol

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

Too bad vstroms only:( i was looking for a ride myself :$...what if i stick a post it over the daytona lol

Sorry I should have been more specific - anyone can come, but there will be V-Strom riders there primarily. I think one riders wife may come and she rides a Triumph too:)

No worries, there will be more and it's first ride of the season. Have a good ride today guys:)

Enjoy boys. Youd be crazy not to ride TODAY if you could .its 8am and its BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE!!!

What a ride!! Come out next time
Definitly! I went out my self from rhill -> hwy 118 down 35 ->hwy 48 and home. 450km maybe.

Hope all the riders enjoyed themselves today!
e7b6ebbb4254b2c513e884d607513a1e.jpg

Took a run up to Mosport and then backroads over to Rice Lake and then to Port Hope and back along Lakeside Drive to Newcastle.

Main roads are clean but backroads have some gravel as expected but very little runoff.

Back
Top Bottom