need Bonnie advice | GTAMotorcycle.com

need Bonnie advice

meme

Site Supporter
"For 2009, a 50th Anniversary Bonneville was developed based on the T100. A limited run of only 650 was produced, with each one individually numbered, a brass plate on the handlebar clamp and a certificate of authenticity, signed by John Bloor"

Don't know anything about these bikes or how to price em. What's a good asking price? Immaculate condition, wicked green and about 10K(!) on it.

Thanks in advance

Pics would help

I could be entirely wrong, but I imagine it doesn't affect the price that much. It's probably worth much the same as any other immaculate 8yr old Bonneville with 10k on it. The only time it matters that it is an "anniversary" edition or "special" edition is many years later and usually only IF the bike has become collectible. For a very particular buyer it might be important and they might be willing to pay a premium for the provenance and documentation, but most likely anyone looking at your bike is simply looking for a bike in an 8yr old bike price range and simply likes the style of the Bonneville.

About $1500. I'll give you $2000 though because you're good people.

"For 2009, a 50th Anniversary Bonneville was developed based on the T100. A limited run of only 650 was produced, with each one individually numbered, a brass plate on the handlebar clamp and a certificate of authenticity, signed by John Bloor"

Don't know anything about these bikes or how to price em. What's a good asking price? Immaculate condition, wicked green and about 10K(!) on it.

Thanks in advance

Only an enthusiast is going to be interested in paying more. Try selling it at an Ontario Vintage Motorcycle Group swap meet. On Kijiji you'll mostly get people who don't care about collector bikes.

It's not my bike, lady at work hubby died and asked what it is worth. I ball parked it about 6.

Thanks guys.

Lol for $2000 I'd buy it and sell it to a hardworker for 5000.....

Back
Top Bottom