Little people can ride too.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Little people can ride too..

Good for him. Dude's got the routine down to a science.

That's an assclown of a parent right there. My kids ever laughed at someone like that they'd be getting one hell of a lesson.

That's an assclown of a parent right there. My kids ever laughed at someone like that they'd be getting one hell of a lesson.

Damn right... good for the guy on the bike!! A$$Hat of a father teaching those kids that kind of crap! angry9:

Repost

Damn right... good for the guy on the bike!! A$$Hat of a father teaching those kids that kind of crap! angry9:

How is this not amusing? If one thought of this little person as less the equal to a regular sized person then I'd be on board with your virtue signalling but he's not less than equal, just different. I know it's a little complicated to understand but you guys are actually doing more damage to the little guy with your perspective, putting him in his place. I hope your own kids don't read your insulting posts. Ok, that's my virtue signal for today:)

Back
Top Bottom