Best $1 accessory for your Motorcycle for those without specific riding shoes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best $1 accessory for your Motorcycle for those without specific riding shoes

Canadian Rider

[video=youtube;avUL9PHX0SA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUL9PHX0SA[/video]

Cheap effective and quick protection for your boots or shoes from the shifter which usually causes damage quickly from scrapping etc.
Thought this would be useful for those who faced the same problems as me without motorcycle specific riding shoes, and for $1 shipped.. its probably the best $1 you will spend for those people.

A few scuff marks won't ruin a "great" pair of boots offering "basic" protection.

I think most, if not all, dedicated motorcycle boots have some sort of toe shift pad.

Also, the boots will get rain, oil, chain lube and all sorts of dirt on them. Some rubber scuffing is the least of their worries.

Ok, for $1 I ordered one. Perhaps they won't scuff-up my new Dainese boots (that I haven't even used yet). Happy Apexes

LoL I've seen the same product... Or at least a very similar product in stores for much more $... Like $12.99

I can see going for the coloured ones....red and blue for .99 anyways
$_14.JPG
$_1.JPG

How do they do it for $1? ....shipping alone would be most of the price

Last edited:
I can see going for the coloured ones....red and blue for .99 anyways
$_14.JPG
$_1.JPG

How do they do it for $1? ....shipping alone would be most of the price

From China. material cost per unit is probably 1 or 2 cents. No idea what shipping is, but if this product sells for 1 dollar and they make massive margin, my guess is 20 cents.

Nice, thanks OP! I wear my riding boots 98% of the time but I will keep one of these in my tail for those odd times.

Somone's always gotta hate on an idea. But truth is every rider rides with shoes they would rather not scuff at least once in their life for whatever reason. I would happily pay a buck to avoid scuffing even once.

Back
Top Bottom