Downtown Toronto MeetUps | GTAMotorcycle.com

Downtown Toronto MeetUps

I'm at Dupont & Dufferin, usually up for a ride some light ramping during the week, if im riding on weekend its either at the track or outside the city,

There is the motosocial every 1st Wednesday of the month, more of a meet up than a ride

Bunch of guys usually hanging out at Dundas square (not really my cup of tea, but some cool peeps none the less)

Last edited:
hey... i'm riding downtown as often as i can right now... a bit more fun when you get outside the core, but when i only have an hour.. i'll just do a short run around. learned on a CBR250 last year, and breaking-in a GSX-R750 this year. If we get a chance to sync-up, i'll ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riding is way more fun when theres more than one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
I've heard the same about sex. Can someone confirm?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

If you mean 'gather in a parking lot' there is both L&L and Motosocial in the GTA. For any actual riding/group rides though, really you need to get far far far away from the city.

alright so theres a bunch of us.

we can all meet one day at hard rock (feel free to propose other locations), then hit down to Kelso, Oakville, through the back roads is one suggestion.

alright so theres a bunch of us.

we can all meet one day at hard rock (feel free to propose other locations), then hit down to Kelso, Oakville, through the back roads is one suggestion.

should head out east.. better roads out that way for sure.

Anyone riding into to motosocial from downtown on the east end? PM me let's ride in together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumping this thread.

i see a lot of the same riders in downtown core while i'm buzzing around....if anyone wants to meet up and hit up places let me know...

i sometimes hit west towards oakville - lower base area towards kelso park, sick ride.

Back
Top Bottom