Marijuana: The Ultimate Reefer Madness Poll | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marijuana: The Ultimate Reefer Madness Poll

Do you smoke marijuana?

• Why yes, I smoke it regularly.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Meh, I smoke it once in awhile.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Total addict. I can't put down the pipe unless I'm picking up a reef.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Are you crazy? Devil's work it is! I never touch it.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I just say I don't (but I really do).

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should be able to judge your own abilities while high. If you feel like you can drive you probably can.

Yes, if to take a hallucinogen and you feel you can fly, you can probably drive also. Imagination makes it real.

Yes, if to take a hallucinogen and you feel you can fly, you can probably drive also. Imagination makes it real.

If it feels like a fly in your mouth it's probably the gaping hole in your pants.

I will never pay a single cent of tax on weed. I am not spending 25 years dodging laws and watching good people destroyed by weed laws, just to have the government and general public do a 180 on it because they want the money from it.

There's people sitting in jail right now and people being arrested today because of weed.... And tomorrow you want me to pay taxes on it... while people will still be in jail for it!?

I smoke and am happy the way it is now with laws for weed. No need to tax it What happened to the days when you could pay your taxes in the US with Hemp also called Weed?.:rolleyes: I totally agree with you!

What's the acceptable time to drive or ride after smoking? Say a cop pulls me over and asks if I've had any drugs, i tell him I smoked 3 hours ago, will I get a DUI? After how much time that has passed is it okay for smoking and I wonder what this will be once it's legalized.

Sent from my raven

just got my medical prescription. had to sign off on this; 4 hours after smoking; 8 hours if eating pot
surprisingly, office wasn't full of young long hairs. there was a lot of crippled up older folks.

EDIT:
I was kind of disgusted with how it works; asked if I could grow my own - doctor said they (they? who is they?) didn't believe in this? They sent my prescription to a corporate supplier...their prices are ~ $8-12 per gram. They billed OHIP for my visits. But it appears they are primarily corporate grow op patient recruiters...Im pretty sure the doctors receive a piece of the action every time you order - sales by mail only.
At an average of $10 per gram the corporate suppliers are getting filthy rich. On the news they said these corporate growers stocks have risen 300%. This whole thing stinks and is nothing more than a corrupt collusion between the government and corporate suppliers. With the patients making stock holders wealthy. Average price $10 a gram? for the flowers of a weed? Truly gouging patients...I understand better now the plight of smaller dispenaries getting busted. And our taxes pay for the cops to bust the dispenaries and keep down the competition...Im disgusted.

Last edited:
It has to be a racket. We're just sheep to be fleeced. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to the back room dealings that hatched this whole scheme. I'm wondering if "medical marijuana" is going to be the con of the century. I just started with cbd oil, 80 bucks for 30 capsules. 2 a day they're gone pretty quick. My shoulder's never felt better.

It has to be a racket. We're just sheep to be fleeced. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to the back room dealings that hatched this whole scheme. I'm wondering if "medical marijuana" is going to be the con of the century. I just started with cbd oil, 80 bucks for 30 capsules. 2 a day they're gone pretty quick. My shoulder's never felt better.

Chuck Rifici

I haven't really smoked weed constantly since High School. If its around and I feel like it I'll take a couple hits. Guess I just grew out of it and moved over to drinking which I enjoy much more.

If this bill gets passed, my taxes best be going down! The amount of weed being purchased from those "Medical Cards" should help balance things out.

I haven't really smoked weed constantly since High School. If its around and I feel like it I'll take a couple hits. Guess I just grew out of it and moved over to drinking which I enjoy much more.

If this bill gets passed, my taxes best be going down! The amount of weed being purchased from those "Medical Cards" should help balance things out.

Have taxes ever really gone down for any reason?

-1% here, +2% somewhere else.

the big money is only going to corporate monopolies selling weed flowers for $10 per friggin tiny gram. Any tax money taken in is going down the drain as patients have to have an OHIP paid doctor's visit, and OHIP paid urine test, and prescription filled out EVERY 3 months - this will cost OHIP a lot more than what the patient and corporation pay in tax. As inreb stated, its a racket.

To put some perspective on the type of money the corporations are making; A farmer could grow 1/2 an acre of weed and retire a many times over multimillionaire at $10 a gram....

Read post #44, it describes my visit to a pot prescribing doctor (Canadian cannabis clinics).

Last edited:
I bought stock in a corporate grow op, puff away you green heads and keep going back to the doctor to be prescribed a higher THC level for your "anxiety", and regulate the crap out of the supply chain so you home farmers are discouraged. Buy big corporate weed!

When 22400 people get arrested over a plant, I think it's safe to say that many police care.

There are a lot of important issues in the world, yes. But one of the greatest injustices is a government taking your liberty away from being able to do what you may with your own body. It's not about getting stoned on a Saturday night with a bowl of doritos in front of you talking about a philosophical subject; it's about reclaiming your liberty to do what you want with your body. It's about getting rid of the stigma surrounding those who use illegal drugs. It's not about the plant anymore, it's the principle that the government instills when they indirectly say "you, a responsible adult, cannot do this with your own body, despite the fact that you harm no one else but yourself".

What an injustice it is when you are treated like a child who cannot make rational decisions for yourself. To say there are much more important issues skims over the fact that your basic principles as a rational adult are not taken seriously. To me, that's one of the most important issues we face.

Lastly, this is about shifting from a predominately emotionally based legal system to a science/rational based legal system. Why the hell is pot, mushrooms, LSD, DMT etc illegal when you can't harm yourself on them? Why are they illegal when science has shown that pot helps people with many disorders, that mushrooms can aid people who have depression/cluster headaches; that LSD helps those with terminal illnesses cope with their inevitable and near death? The science shows these drugs are not as bad as they are made out to be by the gov't, yet they are still illegal. We need more laws based on science, not primitive notions of emotionally charged laws that clearly haven't prevented anyone from doing drugs.

Yeah....What Boots said.
I can feel the stigma slowly peeling away already.

4 plants /yr is plenty for most.
My wife takes it periodically for her MS.
For some of her symptoms (nausea / vertigo) its highly efferctive and works instantly.
I'm invested in Canopy too but not just because it will make money, but because I have first hand knowledge of what it can do for people who suffer various ailments.

All good things come to an end. Just came back from Toronto to find out Cannabis Culture is permanently closed.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

All good things come to an end. Just came back from Toronto to find out Cannabis Culture is permanently closed.

Most were closed 2 weeks ago.

Half of them got raided while the Emery's were arrested, then had a court order where they couldn't run a Cannabis Culture dispensary.

The couple, which owns the Cannabis Culture brand, was arrested last month in Toronto after police raided seven Cannabis Culture locations along with two homes in Toronto, one in Stoney Creek, Ont., and one in Vancouver.

They were granted bail with several conditions, including a prohibition on possessing or consuming marijuana and other drugs except with prescription, a ban on attending any Cannabis Culture location or other dispensary, as well as facilitating or participating in the operation of any Cannabis Culture location.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...crackdown-on-marijuana-users/article34778380/

When 22400 people get arrested over a plant, I think it's safe to say that many police care.

There are a lot of important issues in the world, yes. But one of the greatest injustices is a government taking your liberty away from being able to do what you may with your own body. It's not about getting stoned on a Saturday night with a bowl of doritos in front of you talking about a philosophical subject; it's about reclaiming your liberty to do what you want with your body. It's about getting rid of the stigma surrounding those who use illegal drugs. It's not about the plant anymore, it's the principle that the government instills when they indirectly say "you, a responsible adult, cannot do this with your own body, despite the fact that you harm no one else but yourself".

What an injustice it is when you are treated like a child who cannot make rational decisions for yourself. To say there are much more important issues skims over the fact that your basic principles as a rational adult are not taken seriously. To me, that's one of the most important issues we face.

Lastly, this is about shifting from a predominately emotionally based legal system to a science/rational based legal system. Why the hell is pot, mushrooms, LSD, DMT etc illegal when you can't harm yourself on them? Why are they illegal when science has shown that pot helps people with many disorders, that mushrooms can aid people who have depression/cluster headaches; that LSD helps those with terminal illnesses cope with their inevitable and near death? The science shows these drugs are not as bad as they are made out to be by the gov't, yet they are still illegal. We need more laws based on science, not primitive notions of emotionally charged laws that clearly haven't prevented anyone from doing drugs.
3words

Big pharma,
Lobbies.

Although weed wasn't going up against big pharma when it was originally banned. But it's definitely kept it out "legally" of most of the population.

I don't smoke as i don't need it... only maybe once every year ++++ in a social situation, but i can see and have heard the medical uses that can replace and fix so many issues that are treated in such a ****** way.

"Get x prescription to combat the effects of y prescription which was given to you because of z symptom" and between having the synthesized chemicals of companies with wishy-washy morals at best or using an "organic" plant with fire?! I think the choice isn't too difficult for most people.

So much more research around micro-dosing and testimonies are coming out, the public will get interested in it and it's whether the gov't wants it to be done in a safe(r) manner or illegally from sketchy people lol

Highly recommend if you can get your hands on these take it.
a77f529646c1495d15ee7a2fec55c582.jpg

Back
Top Bottom