Marijuana: The Ultimate Reefer Madness Poll | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marijuana: The Ultimate Reefer Madness Poll

Do you smoke marijuana?

• Why yes, I smoke it regularly.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Meh, I smoke it once in awhile.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Total addict. I can't put down the pipe unless I'm picking up a reef.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Are you crazy? Devil's work it is! I never touch it.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I just say I don't (but I really do).

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roadghost

April 20, 2017 the bill to legalize pot is supposed to be tabled in the House of Commons. Comes into effect Canada Day, 2018. Just wondering how many riders smoke it and who doesn't. Poll ends when the bill is introduced. Tell the truth. C'mon. No really. No lie. :D

Last edited:
I don't smoke. If they're going to legalize weed, might as well legalize some prohibited firearms. It's only fair

Is there actually a poll to this thread that I'm unable to see on Tapatalk?

Sent from my raven

This poll is like an abortion poll. Not nearly nuanced enough. I did not vote. I'll show myself out.

That's seems a bit extreme but you are entitled to your opinion. Besides, prohibited firearms are sweet!
Not really extreme. AK47 is a 70 year old design that is prohibited but an AR 15 is legal.

Liberals love their drugs & Conservatives loves their guns. If they are going to satisfy one group they might as well satisfy the other

Not really extreme. AK47 is a 70 year old design that is prohibited but an AR 15 is legal.

Liberals love their drugs & Conservatives loves their guns. If they are going to satisfy one group they might as well satisfy the other

easy to solve, let the east and BC smoke weed, the flatlanders can buy their guns

the following is proven fact: if you live near oceans or mountains, weed is your thing

if you can see your dog running away for 2 days, you need meth or worse to make life tolerable

Not really extreme. AK47 is a 70 year old design that is prohibited but an AR 15 is legal. ...

Isn't the firing rate different? or is there such a thing as a semi-auto AK? ...the real reason is it's Russian. lol

I don't have an issue with it being legal...I do not smoke. But maybe I should.

Best pain killer I've ever used, plus I get a bit dopey. Win win.

Anyone ever seen Reefer Madness? Totes ma Goats that is a funny propaganda video.

me nah bun,

but this whole issue around legalizing it is sort of ridiculous.The police generally don't care,well unless their the two tps guys who were hounding those kids a while back,gotta love the go by the book youngsters, :) ,guess the oakley bros. weren't feelin' the youths attire.....

Their are just so many more important issues that need to be dealt with ,either way me nah care

Last edited:
About f$&@?!in time I say!
Legalize that s$&@ so I dont have to hide in my garage...lol
I dont blaze & ride...not a good idea at all - tried it - not good. Cant concetrate
sharing the road with cagers...
Just blaze and watch a movie or walk my dogg...
Ride sober 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

me nah bun,

but this whole issue around legalizing it is sort of ridiculous.The police generally don't care
Their are just so many more important issues that need to be dealt with
When 22400 people get arrested over a plant, I think it's safe to say that many police care.

There are a lot of important issues in the world, yes. But one of the greatest injustices is a government taking your liberty away from being able to do what you may with your own body. It's not about getting stoned on a Saturday night with a bowl of doritos in front of you talking about a philosophical subject; it's about reclaiming your liberty to do what you want with your body. It's about getting rid of the stigma surrounding those who use illegal drugs. It's not about the plant anymore, it's the principle that the government instills when they indirectly say "you, a responsible adult, cannot do this with your own body, despite the fact that you harm no one else but yourself".

What an injustice it is when you are treated like a child who cannot make rational decisions for yourself. To say there are much more important issues skims over the fact that your basic principles as a rational adult are not taken seriously. To me, that's one of the most important issues we face.

Lastly, this is about shifting from a predominately emotionally based legal system to a science/rational based legal system. Why the hell is pot, mushrooms, LSD, DMT etc illegal when you can't harm yourself on them? Why are they illegal when science has shown that pot helps people with many disorders, that mushrooms can aid people who have depression/cluster headaches; that LSD helps those with terminal illnesses cope with their inevitable and near death? The science shows these drugs are not as bad as they are made out to be by the gov't, yet they are still illegal. We need more laws based on science, not primitive notions of emotionally charged laws that clearly haven't prevented anyone from doing drugs.

Last edited:
I agree with most everything stated but one must bear in mind the uncomfortable truth, that is to keep the home team sharp. I don't think our politicians care much if other countries citizens lose the will to produce and fight. I think the north American economy would be just ticketyboo if everybody in the Pacific Rim was stoned all day, not harming anybody.

Isn't the firing rate different? or is there such a thing as a semi-auto AK? ...the real reason is it's Russian. lol

I don't have an issue with it being legal...I do not smoke. But maybe I should.
I was talking about converting it to semi auto. No fully auto gun is legal unless you have proper licensing

When 22400 people get arrested over a plant, I think it's safe to say that many police care.

There are a lot of important issues in the world, yes. But one of the greatest injustices is a government taking your liberty away from being able to do what you may with your own body. It's not about getting stoned on a Saturday night with a bowl of doritos in front of you talking about a philosophical subject; it's about reclaiming your liberty to do what you want with your body. It's about getting rid of the stigma surrounding those who use illegal drugs. It's not about the plant anymore, it's the principle that the government instills when they indirectly say "you, a responsible adult, cannot do this with your own body, despite the fact that you harm no one else but yourself".

What an injustice it is when you are treated like a child who cannot make rational decisions for yourself. To say there are much more important issues skims over the fact that your basic principles as a rational adult are not taken seriously. To me, that's one of the most important issues we face.

Lastly, this is about shifting from a predominately emotionally based legal system to a science/rational based legal system. Why the hell is pot, mushrooms, LSD, DMT etc illegal when you can't harm yourself on them? Why are they illegal when science has shown that pot helps people with many disorders, that mushrooms can aid people who have depression/cluster headaches; that LSD helps those with terminal illnesses cope with their inevitable and near death? The science shows these drugs are not as bad as they are made out to be by the gov't, yet they are still illegal. We need more laws based on science, not primitive notions of emotionally charged laws that clearly haven't prevented anyone from doing drugs.

Very well said. I can only imagine what some long term prisoners convicted under some bogus ganja law are experiencing now that it has become legal in Colorado and business is booming.

It is very disheartening indeed when you've experienced injustice from the powers that be, I and many others have had that very thing happen to them,and I'm not bitching about traffic tickets here,however I won't go into detail either.

Anyways,agree with you 100%, you actually swayed my opinion,that doesn't happen often... ; )

Last edited:

I have always believed that the state has no business enacting authoritarian legislation that attempts to take away an individual's freedom to take a risk. It's your body, do what you want with it. That's why I don't have a problem with people smoking pot, or riding a motorcycle, or riding a motorcycle without a helmet, or bungee jumping, or skydiving. There are many in society however who disagree and to that end have employed the societal burden argument. Despite pretending otherwise, these people do not understand individual freedom and are a continuous threat to any free society.

The correlation between political leanings and pot is rather thin. I know lots of liberals who own guns. I know conservatives who smoke pot. The AK is illegal because the RCMP says it can be easily turned into an automatic. I don't know how true that is, but there are lots of better choices than an AK for target shooting or deer hunting. Why bother with one?

I have always believed that the state has no business enacting authoritarian legislation that attempts to take away an individual's freedom to take a risk. It's your body, do what you want with it. That's why I don't have a problem with people smoking pot, or riding a motorcycle, or riding a motorcycle without a helmet, or bungee jumping, or skydiving. There are many in society however who disagree and to that end have employed the societal burden argument. Despite pretending otherwise, these people do not understand individual freedom and are a continuous threat to any free society.

Individual freedoms are great and I want them for myself as well. I trust myself but I'm not so sure about you;) If you take individual freedoms to their natural conclusion any society could turn into a real ****hole. The question is where do you draw the line?

Back
Top Bottom