Marijuana: The Ultimate Reefer Madness Poll | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Marijuana: The Ultimate Reefer Madness Poll

Do you smoke marijuana?

• Why yes, I smoke it regularly.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Meh, I smoke it once in awhile.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Total addict. I can't put down the pipe unless I'm picking up a reef.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Are you crazy? Devil's work it is! I never touch it.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I just say I don't (but I really do).

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here into research chems?

This came in the other day (100 percent legal) And if this isn't a testament to how much of an epic failure the war on drugs is, i don't know what is.
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think almost everyone now realizes the war on drugs is a terrible failure. Just look a the streets of Vancouver and all the synthetic opium addicts dying daily. The entire thing has been a travesty. It would be very, very sad if chemicals became the norm. Right now that seems to be the trend.

Eek synthetic opioids sound spooky. I'll stick to kratom for natural, safe, opioid like effects.

The furtherst I'd go with rechems is 5MEO-DMT. And even that really isn't "dangerous" nor is regular DMT.

The real dangerous chemical that's on the streets right now is fentanyl and carfentanil.

Seriously, ALL drugs need to be at the very least decriminalized. People with addictions and those who have made poor life decisions are suffering at the hands of drugs that are cut with dangerous stuff.

Anyone here into research chems?

This came in the other day (100 percent legal) And if this isn't a testament to how much of an epic failure the war on drugs is, i don't know what is.

Holy crap lmao, I had never heard of that before. Have you tried them yet? Does it bring you back to sketchy days in highschool?

How do you get signed up for this and is it expensive?? Not sure I'd want to do acid again these days (nor chemicals that produce almost identical effects) but I'm still curious :p

Holy crap lmao, I had never heard of that before. Have you tried them yet? Does it bring you back to sketchy days in highschool?

How do you get signed up for this and is it expensive?? Not sure I'd want to do acid again these days (nor chemicals that produce almost identical effects) but I'm still curious :p

Not expensive, typically cheaper than street value when ordered from the web from overseas.

Thing about research chemicals is that they're exactly that. Many unknowns. Don't like shoving things in my body with no real documented research on it's effects... I mean, they've just recently scratched the surface for weed.

Boots, I hope you bought a "drug test kit" that PsychedSubstance always advertises. :p

Hey guys I ordered from a reputable source.no need to test they've been tested in the past. (indoleshop) Psyched substance did a good vid on it

1plsd is basically lsd with an analogue on it. It gets metabolized in the body as lsd when the body naturally discards the 1p.

Contrary to popular belief, many research chems aren't as damaging as people believe. They're basically active compounds with an extra molecule added on them. But it all depends on which research chem you're talking about.

Like I said I wouldn't go past 5meo-dmt and 1plsd. They're tested chemicals, and for the most part are not much different from their parent molecules.

Contrary to popular belief, many research chems aren't as damaging as people believe. They're basically active compounds with an extra molecule added on them. But it all depends on which research chem you're talking about.

I don't know what your credentials are or if you're a biochemist but a small group added to a molecule can make a molecule behave very differently. Think Benzene & Phenol, the only difference is an OH group added to them. Totally different compound.

On that note the guy who drove over people in NY was on drugs. I think it was mj too.

I don't know what your credentials are or if you're a biochemist but a small group added to a molecule can make a molecule behave very differently. Think Benzene & Phenol, the only difference is an OH group added to them. Totally different compound.

On that note the guy who drove over people in NY was on drugs. I think it was mj too.
Search "prodrug"

Also I highly doubt marijuana was even remotely the reason that guy did what he did.

Judging by the video and what he said to the police after the incident, it's clear mental illness was the factor more than anything.

Marijuana & PCB

My favorite dispensary burned down on Saturday, that's a bummer. I always went to MedCafe at yonge & wellseley. It was such a nice place, reminded me of a hipster cafe without the hipsters. Great selection and the quality was top notch, I was always greeted by name and every employee was great to deal with. Hope they get back up and running soon!

So I tried out one of the delivery services from Weedmaps last night. "Toronto Dispensary" based out of Richmond Hill, had no reviews and very few hits, but I figure you gotta give the little guys a shot too. A small selection but the guy was very easy to deal with, the packaging is next-level professional and discreet, and my order included a letter addressed to myself and a free hat. Just thought I would recommend them to my fellows GTAMers. Tried the Trainwreck shatter last night, and gonna open up the Pineapple Express shatter today!

Another thing that's pretty popular are mail order. There's a couple sites out there that are legit and have good selection. It's usually 15 bucks shipping for Canada post xpress, but free over 100 bucks.

Learning about "the war on drugs" during the last 5+ years, for me personally, has highlighted how ridiculous, hypocritical and ever more capitolistic our society is in that it blatantly accepts and normalizes drugs like alcohol, sugar and caffeine, and yet demonizes marijuana, DMT and Kratom.

Luckily kratom is legal. At least here. There was a push in the states for it to be illegal but thousands of people who suffered from pain petitioned for the DEA to stop the illegalization of it.

Funny thing about DMT is it's produced in the body. Not only that, it's in thousands of plants and other animals. It's produced by our pineal gland when we die, so I guess it's illegal to die.

I hope there's a push to make mushrooms legal next. Then again, it's very easy to get your hands on the spores because they are not illegal. Growing them seems daunting though. Good thing is once you have one successful batch you can get the prints of another and keep the cycle going.

Wrote a couple essays in university on the war on drugs and how it's a joke, all of which I got As on. Glad I'm apart of a cultural shift cause had I wrote those essays maybe a couple decades ago, I'd get less of a good grade.

I know I've said it in this thread before, but anyone who has pain who uses pot to alleviate their aches, I strongly recommend Kratom. I just did a dose an hour ago and the pain from my motorcycle crash from 2 weeks ago is non existent.

I know I've said it in this thread before, but anyone who has pain who uses pot to alleviate their aches, I strongly recommend Kratom. I just did a dose an hour ago and the pain from my motorcycle crash from 2 weeks ago is non existent.

Could say the same thing about a bottle of Captain Morgan's.

the_captain_was_here_by_legendsoflosangeles.jpg

Last edited:
Could say the same thing about a bottle of Captain Morgan's.

View attachment 38816
Yeah or one of these things
27c670ab3fd3a5083da3ee7e222359a7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom