Headlight fluid? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Headlight fluid?

My tires look used so I'm going to wash and wax them. What kind of wax should I use?
Don't forget a nice shiny layer of amour all

What tires are best for navigating pine cones? I hear great things about those Battle Axes? How much wood can they chuck? I mean, will they manage pine cones ? If I go to Costco, do they have $3.00 off like the other chicken nuggets or was that battered fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tires are best for navigating pine cones? I hear great things about those Battle Axes? How much wood can they chuck? I mean, will they manage pine cones ? If I go to Costco, do they have $3.00 off like the other chicken nuggets or was that battered fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battered fish. Now they have a protest about saving fish. Now that you have mentioned battered fish, you will be the next target. So, therefore, do not use fish oil on your tyres. They will smell you out.
Costco have sold out of any Winter air. So many wanted it to store for the Winter.

"Nakkers" I am told they have a special tyre for cones. Try Canadian Pine cone Tires.. Great price. Get it while you cone. They are being sold as a Pyramid cone special.

you mean axle stix

Dude, it's axle sticks--axle stix is a brand that only fits Harleys.

For those with chains, don't forget to check the stretch before the season starts. If it's too long, remember to soak the thing in COLD water and then drip-dry. Hot water makes them shrink too much. I think BMW chains need a special additive but the name escapes me.

Last edited:
Battered fish. Now they have a protest about saving fish. Now that you have mentioned battered fish, you will be the next target. So, therefore, do not use fish oil on your tyres. They will smell you out.
Costco have sold out of any Winter air. So many wanted it to store for the Winter.

"Nakkers" I am told they have a special tyre for cones. Try Canadian Pine cone Tires.. Great price. Get it while you cone. They are being sold as a Pyramid cone special.

don't those tires have a special snow flake looking marking on the side???

if you need better fluid for the brakes, mix up DOT 3 and 4 and 5, and you will get DOT 12, great for those super stunting days you might want to try

disclaimer
please don't mix different DOT's......

Hahaha, I know someone will do that.

don't those tires have a special snow flake looking marking on the side???

Sounds like a Donald Trump protester

Ba Dum Psss

Sure thing. People fell for the "charge your iPhone in the microwave" afterall.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think the best wax to use would be very, very shiny and slippery. Sort of like a hair gel.
Dippidy Do?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Dude, it's axle sticks--axle stix is a brand that only fits Harleys.

Axle Styx? Is that when Guns n Roses plays Mr Roboto?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

This time of year with most bikes being in storage for several months, The first time you start it, in order to get the winter oil circulating quickly you must immediately
rev to redline for at least one minute. Just make sure you are in neutral before you do this.

Actually some older (really older) bikes DO need headlight fluid.

Water was needed to mix with the calcium carbide to form acetylene gas for the acetylene head light.

Who's laughing now?

lol

Back
Top Bottom