Headlight fluid? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Headlight fluid?

cycling

Site Supporter
As well as getting a new supply of summer air. Bought in bulk.

Where do you get your headlight fluid? What colour do you recommend? Blue tint?

What a timely thread! Mine is about half but looking kind of dirty...
pict1063-jpg.258625

Who will certify it for me. Can I go to CT? Forgot about the food colouring. Great idea. Thanks. "DECIMUS" Guess that needs topping up. As I have just learnt. Have you tried food colouring? Yes, you are right,"LPakkala" Did the same thing last year, completely forgot. Had to call out the CAA. OK ."Dresden" That is another thread. What oil or grease should I use. I tried "Blinkty Blop" but it did not last long as I crashed into a tree. Great suggestions. Thank you.

What about blinker fluid, can I use the clear ones?

Why not get your head examined at the same time?

images

It's no longer the 70's people. Headlight fluid? We don't need no stinkin' headlight fluid.

Make sure your Flux Capacitor is fully functional and fully discharged from sitting over the winter, top up with new Flux before you start riding, anything below 2 billion jigga watts and your just asking for trouble, you could be left stranded at the most inconvenient time and place....

People seem to overlook the knocker plates. Trim should be set bi-annually or quarterly x two whichever comes first.

Make sure your Flux Capacitor is fully functional and fully discharged from sitting over the winter, top up with new Flux before you start riding, anything below 2 billion jigga watts and your just asking for trouble, you could be left stranded at the most inconvenient time and place....

Go to O'Reilly's auto parts site.

Look up part # 121G

Go to O'Reilly's auto parts site.

Look up part # 121G

can get one here - http://pirateslair.net/ProductS.htm

part way down the page...

flux_capacitor.gif

Flux Capacitor Not just happy with the 170-190 measly hp your K1300/K1200S can achieve with aftermarket exhausts, power commanders, or software upgrades? If you really want to to be there NOW (or sooner..) be the first in your neighborhood to experience BMW time travel with the Pirates Lair Flux Capacitor. Designed by Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown and tweaked to be Can-Bus compatible. The flux capacitor requires 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power to operate (210,000,000 watts) which is approximately the output of a single pressurized water reactor at a nuclear power plant so a battery upgrade will be necessary. Have a ****** life because of that one mistake you made back in high school? Wish you hadn't got married? Wish you hadn't bet your life savings on Roberto Duran to beat Sugar Ray Leonard? Wanna change your last presidential vote? Go back in time on your BMW and make things right as rain with this game changing, street legal device. The uses of the Pirates lair flux capacitor are limited only by your sick imagination! American made. Chimp easy install according to Steven Hawking.
Pirates' Price $42,000.US (USPS Priority Shipping in the US Included) Coming Soon! Prototype Testers Needed!

Why not get your head examined at the same time?

images

It's no longer the 70's people. Headlight fluid? We don't need no stinkin' headlight fluid.

No no....taking your factory stickers off is better...

Badges....badges.....

I thought I was going to make a great deal with a Company in Florida. they ship only within the USA. Some of the best air I got in Florida. However, they gave me some sort of airy fairy story about it being too heavy to ship to Canada.
Can you believe that?

Back
Top Bottom