To quote the Rolling Stones... Let me introduce myself | GTAMotorcycle.com

To quote the Rolling Stones... Let me introduce myself

Hey everybody,

So I guess this is the place to be. Heard lots about this forum and the great rides, events and people that are involved here. Gonna give this a try

I have been riding almost a decade now and have owned several bikes over the years. Some that I have gotten rid of on purpose and others....... well met their untimely demise. :)
The majority of them have all been Hondas. 04 599 Hornet, 08 VFR800, 2000 VTR1000, 97 CBR Smokin Joes edition and now my latest ride for the past few years is a 2013 Kawasaki Z1000

I myself am not a mechanic or a knee dragging track star. i can muddle my way through a fix on the bike and do ok on the streets but what I do like learning and reading others views and options on different bikes, gear and trips. I have done a few trips in the past, some short ones and some longer. From Northern Ontario - NewFoundland. Lake Placid, Boston, Newhampsire , New York city, Long Island and Manhatten plus more I have seen and ridden the Cabot trail and Time Square all which were amazing a fun adventures.

I will try and upload some pictures but feel free to check out my personal instagram page under the same name https://www.instagram.com/wildbill1006/?hl=en
I hope to chat with you all soon and as the riding season approaches I really hope to hear and see some great stories shared here.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom