Bike Transport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Transport

@MotoLimo
Or Uhaul

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Not to steal food from Inferno's mouth, but Uhaul trailer = $25/day.

or rent a van and bring 2 buddies, no need of a hitch

don't know anyone who owns a pickup?

Not to steal food from Inferno's mouth, but Uhaul trailer = $25/day.

No worries.

Than you have to have straps, canyon dancer or equivalent, ramp, cost of fuel, etc.

Just like one guy recently who dropped his bike trying to save a buck, which cost him $600 in panel replacement.

So i ended up stealing a company cargo van. Already had straps and a canyon dancer. Made ramps from 2x4's with angle on the ends to hold between the bumper. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet,glad you got it home :D

Thanks! She's looking good in her new home.
074986e706a90e5bfdf36b954ab2a89b.jpg

Last edited:
No worries.

Than you have to have straps, canyon dancer or equivalent, ramp, cost of fuel, etc.

Just like one guy recently who dropped his bike trying to save a buck, which cost him $600 in panel replacement.

Uhaul motorcycle trailer is $15 for 24h. It has a ramp.
I personally never needed a canyon dancer. Straps you have to have of course. Obviously you need a vehicle with a hitch.
It's not for everyone but it is by FAR the cheapest option.

Looks nice, I'm diggin' that color , don't think I've seen it before

Thanks! Yea i like the colour a lot too. Thought the gold might be a little much like those 70's helmets. It's actually pretty subtle in person. Even in the sunlight its not too flashy. Can look olive or grey as well depending on the light.

Thanks! Yea i like the colour a lot too. Thought the gold might be a little much like those 70's helmets. It's actually pretty subtle in person. Even in the sunlight its not too flashy. Can look olive or grey as well depending on the light.

cool, congrats !

Back
Top Bottom