Motorcycle parking in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle parking in Toronto

Frank_Fullman

I got a new job in Etobicoke and was wondering if motorcycles can park for free. Apparently you can park at street meters for free but that's only for 2-3 hours. I was wondering are there places were I could park like all day? I mean even if I park in a p lot and it's not free how would I proved I payed because the ticket could blow away or get wet or someone could steal it.

I got a new job in Etobicoke and was wondering if motorcycles can park for free. Apparently you can park at street meters for free but that's only for 2-3 hours. I was wondering are there places were I could park like all day? I mean even if I park in a p lot and it's not free how would I proved I payed because the ticket could blow away or get wet or someone could steal it.
There's a toronto parking thread. Lots of info there.
Iirc green p motorcycle parking needa to be paid for with the app.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

At pay and display areas (the replacement for the parking meters) motorcycles are not required to pay.
There is a 3 hour limit for parking on all streets in Toronto, but it's only enforced if there is a complaint.
Disabled permits are exempt as are vehicles that have overnight permits if its the correct permit for that area.
You must pay to park in a Green P or private parking lot.

There's supposed to be a time limit to street parking, but downtown we park all day.
Can confirm this as i called Toronto Parking authority (416-808-2222) to inquire about this and they said no time limit.

Back
Top Bottom