reoccuring dreams? have em? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

reoccuring dreams? have em?

I've actually manipulated my dreams before. Knew I was dreaming and controlled the narrative. I usually dream in full movies.

Term for it is lucid dreams. I've had them sporadically. One of the side effects of the medication I'm taking is strange and vivid dreams. They're often lucid. So much so that I will wake up, go to the can, then go back to the same dream where I left off when I go back to sleep. It's......odd.

Last edited:
Yep, been able to pause the dream and go back to it before. Even been able to go back to it a different night too.

Full colour, baby!!!

Yep, been able to pause the dream and go back to it before. Even been able to go back to it a different night too.

Full colour, baby!!!

We're probably taking the same drug.

I'm a very vivid dreamer. I haven't had recurring dreams in a while but for a really long time I used to have several.
In one dream, I have Mario's cape from Super Mario World (SNES version) and I can run and fly but I always end up landing on my chest.
In another one I am running down a building stairwell trying to escape hitmen. But when I get to the bottom there is no door. Only a narrow crack in the wall--very similar to that scene in Inception when DiCaprio gets stuck in the alley.

I seem to remember having multiple recuring dreams, the one that I can recall, and have the most often, is having to cram and panic for final exams. Even though last time in school was almost 20 years ago. I assume that it's when I'm stressed from work my mind relates back to remembering stressful times. Feels so awkward when you wake up in a panic mode that I haven't studied enough and need to get in some last minute review. Then I realize. What the hell am I worried about. Not even in school.

I seem to remember having multiple recuring dreams, the one that I can recall, and have the most often, is having to cram and panic for final exams. Even though last time in school was almost 20 years ago. I assume that it's when I'm stressed from work my mind relates back to remembering stressful times. Feels so awkward when you wake up in a panic mode that I haven't studied enough and need to get in some last minute review. Then I realize. What the hell am I worried about. Not even in school.

Hahah I have similar dreams where I forget where and when my classes are and when I wake up I go through the same thought as you

Back
Top Bottom