reoccuring dreams? have em? | GTAMotorcycle.com

reoccuring dreams? have em?

meme

Site Supporter
So I don't sleep well. I've had loads of sleep tests and my issue is I simply don't stay asleep. So I rarely dream. I don't get into sleep deep enough to dream.

However when I do I have this ridiculous dream of having pots and pans stuck to my hands and feet! Lol I know how stupid it sounds. Anyone who knows me will appreciate my fondness for entertaining. I love cooking for my peeps and I love being a hostess. Just a curious dream to have because in it I am always so panicky (prob because I have them stuck to me).
Amusing as something I love so much causes me grief in my only few dream sleeps.

Anyone else got some weird ones?

Finally fell into deep asleep this am about 3 just to wake up yelling about 5 regarding the **** attached to my hands and feet. Poor husband is not a happy camper this am. Happy Saturday honey.

So I don't sleep well. I've had loads of sleep tests and my issue is I simply don't stay asleep. So I rarely dream. I don't get into sleep deep enough to dream.

However when I do I have this ridiculous dream of having pots and pans stuck to my hands and feet! Lol I know how stupid it sounds. Anyone who knows me will appreciate my fondness for entertaining. I love cooking for my peeps and I love being a hostess. Just a curious dream to have because in it I am always so panicky (prob because I have them stuck to me).
Amusing as something I love so much causes me grief in my only few dream sleeps.

Anyone else got some weird ones?

Finally fell into deep asleep this am about 3 just to wake up yelling about 5 regarding the **** attached to my hands and feet. Poor husband is not a happy camper this am. Happy Saturday honey.

try a scotch before bed, tylenol night time or imovane aka Zopiclone....not all 3 at the same time.

A hahaha hahaha

If you don't think women have a 6th sense then this may convince you (weird ****ing coincidence).

So 5 am I am up. Make homemade Mac and cheese with smoked bacon. Having friends over tonight. Let's get this out of the way so I can socialize. So dinner is made by 8 am, casserole dish in fridge awaiting dinner hour, so I can pop in the oven.

I get this message about noon.

"Ah crap T I hope this doesn't cause a problem for you but the list of things I can't eat at the moment is as follows, dairy including sheep and goats, soy, eggs, wheat and corn. It only just occurred to me that you weren't updated on the list recently!"

Fml the dinner I made has at least 4 of these ingredients.

Last edited:
I used to get the one where I couldn't bolt away due to some sort of impingement. You know, where the threat is nigh but I can't get away to save my life. I haven't had it in a long time and hadn't thought about it until you mentioned your cooking. I'm not sure what that means.

"Ah crap T I hope this doesn't cause a problem for you but the list of things I can't eat at the moment is as follows, dairy including sheep and goats, soy, eggs, wheat and corn. It only just occurred to me that you weren't updated on the list recently!"

Fml the dinner I made has at least 4 of these ingredients.

Never in my life have I been to a white person's dinner & it hasn't include one of the above.

tropic-thunder-downey.jpg

Are you active? Is your diet ****? Wait, don't answer that last one.... you made mac and cheese with bacon for dinner.
Probably drink a lot of coffee & smokes.

One time a coworker told me he can't sleep at nights. I asked him do you smoke before bed? He said yes

Smilez. I've never slept well. Without medication. So I can knock myself out. That's hard on liver.

I can exhaust myself. Works for about 3 cycles (days) and then my body figures out what I'm doing. Back to "light"sleep aka none.

My problem isn't apnea, nor stimulation. I simply don't sleep well. CPAP can't /doesnt help. Body has adapted, I'm 44 and been dealing with it since childhood.

Not active? Run 3-5 km's 3x/week. Plus life. I'm OK with my amount of activities.

At the moment?

I have reoccuring dreams either I'm in school or I have super-powers.

Oh and if you ever make mac'n'cheese with bacon again I'm not picky and will likely have 3rds :)

@meme Do you know what time of day or night you were born?

I remember my mom claiming it was "in the middle of the g d night". But I dunno.

Ooh.... good tangent. Superpower?

I'd need to fly

I have recurring dreams about a word reocuring.

how about now? sleep on it and let us know

Remembered it while I was asleep...then forgot when I woke up.

I've actually manipulated my dreams before. Knew I was dreaming and controlled the narrative. I usually dream in full movies.

Back
Top Bottom