Kijiji Hijinx | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji Hijinx

Can't even fit a single pic on those 1.44s. Pretty colours though.
TB2ZerGa9BjpuFjSsplXXa5MVXa_!!25118800.jpg_210x210.jpg

Actually had a 3.5 to USB drive recently.

Can't even fit a single pic on those 1.44s. Pretty colours though.

It's pretty laughable thinking about how little storage floppies used to have compared to modern standards...but I remember when I got my first 3.5" 1581 drive for my C64 - it was AMAZING, it seemed like so much space compared to the 5&1/4 1541 drive.

And then I got my first hard drive. 40 megabytes.

And that, well....THAT seemed just mind blowing when compared to floppies.

Oh how times have changed.

I was recently selling some snow tires on Kijiji for $250. I priced them lower than other similar ones because I just wanted to get rid of them. I had someone say that they would "generously offer me $75 for the set." I replied with "sure, it's a deal, but I'm going to hammer a 3" spike into each one because that would make them worth $75 now", and I would "generously include the 4 nails."

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

but what can you even put on them???? Except for a text or similar small file. and not too many ppl have a floppy drive anymore.

Looked on CL and Kijiji and they are selling P3 desktops for a few hundred. ...as vintage.

I was recently selling some snow tires on Kijiji for $250. I priced them lower than other similar ones because I just wanted to get rid of them. I had someone say that they would "generously offer me $75 for the set." I replied with "sure, it's a deal, but I'm going to hammer a 3" spike into each one because that would make them worth $75 now", and I would "generously include the 4 nails."

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Had a set of tires on rims, plenty of people wanted to buy the tires with out the rims expecting me to have them removed. They got offered an increased price to cover the cost of removal and aggravation. They were a dodge/jeep bolt pattern that were compatible with many other brands except Chevy. The guy that bought them drove a Chevy and paid asking price with no haggling because the rims were worth more than cost of removing the rims

You know I also didn't appreciate Joe's friend's hijinx, but it was better than all this Kijiji whining.

Yeah, read about the US military using old tech disks. Even the banks do some of their stuff on the old tech.

Back
Top Bottom