Kijiji Hijinx | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji Hijinx

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
So I know many of you complain about Kijijidiots. And we have all had issues with those that don't respond to inquiries.
Well the other day I saw something that I found humorous on Insta posted from iirc the 905 Motorsports account. Someone selling a bike.
Guy asks "how low can you go on it"
Seller replies "2mph, otherwise you'll tip over."
Now I find that to be funny ish.
So....I have a buddy that has about as much free time as I do. But instead of perusing a motorcycle forum, he facks with guys on Kijiji.
I find these insanely funny. To the point that I tear up.
You may or may not share the humour, and that's ok.
If you have any funny stories/ screenshots / etc. please post them as well. We could all use a few laughs.
And here we go:

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

b835cdda34cf575a58a74c60d970dfc5.jpg

0c256eaa089045cf0ab1d52874edb451.jpg

11f857dc5e6776afeb199e15a0e99b14.jpg

70d0abe80e039ce53e74689fa4ae8014.jpg

a2bf4e8c1cd8e0d0da2b74d6ef03db8b.jpg

7b94c5afe49546884fd3e32e4bd5dc67.jpg

ca25b5004beed8e11f3c01420c78f1cc.jpg

58182292b1879da77ef3a21e8251cc5a.jpg

Hahaha! @Joe Bass I have a feeling I'd enjoy meeting your friend.
This here is some funny ish.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

The "how low will you go" motorcycle one always makes me chuckle a little. When I had my wife's beginner bike up for sale last summer I secretly hoped someone would inquire with that exact question so I could fire off that same response. Screenshot fodder for sure.

This seems like he's pestering normal people just trying to sell their ****, so your friend is a ****ing idiot.

What would REALLY be funny is if he got hit by a truck, and someone got it on dash cam. Now thats comedy.

This seems like he's pestering normal people just trying to sell their ****, so your friend is a ****ing idiot.

What would REALLY be funny is if he got hit by a truck, and someone got it on dash cam. Now thats comedy.

A big blue truck whose driver was hurrying to the toilet to take a dump?

Lighten up lol

I'd being showing that toilet one to everyone I knew if it happened to me. Guy's got a great story for life now :p

A big blue truck whose driver was hurrying to the dump to take a toilet?

Maybe.
But anyone with a half a brain would stop interaction with him immediately.

Selling my kids iPhone on Kijiji right now. So many " I am interested in your phone" uh, no $#!+ . I figured that's why you messaged me. So I reply " it's still available " response? I am interested in your phone.
Done. Next. GTFO.

Is my buddy an idiot? Absolutely. But hey, I find his ish funny.
Nobody is getting hurt by what he's doing.
It's not like he hoped that someone would get hit by a truck.

Maybe.
But anyone with a half a brain would stop interaction with him immediately.

Selling my kids iPhone on Kijiji right now. So many " I am interested in your phone" uh, no $#!+ . I figured that's why you messaged me. So I reply " it's still available " response? I am interested in your phone.
Done. Next. GTFO.

Is my buddy an idiot? Absolutely. But hey, I find his ish funny.
Nobody is getting hurt by what he's doing.
It's not like he hoped that someone would get hit by a truck.

Ask him to please buy a go pro on kijiji and wear it next time he crosses the road

I have a good feeling about my odds

Selling stuff on Kijiji is hard enough without assclowns like this. Sorry, don't see the humour either.

Selling stuff on Kijiji is hard enough without assclowns like this. Sorry, don't see the humour either.
Yeah
Like I said in the OP not gonna be for everyone.
Funny from the outside, but I just ignore anyone that gets off track like this.
Exactly.
I'm wondering how many play along just to see where it will end up?

I would likely agree to whatever price the a-hole buyer requested and then send them out to the middle of nowhere. Then when I'm not there and they email me asking where I am I tell them I'm running late and will be there in 15min and keep going until they realize I ain't coming.

I'm a bit bitter being fresh off a kijijidiot yesterday who first asked me "Is it still available" (stated in first line of add), then "Is that price for all four?" (stated in third line of add), then "Lowest price?" (also stated firm price).

Last edited:
I've been burned by a "I'm on my way" buyer before.
Now I send them to the local Tim's and have them text me when they are they. It's a 2 min drive for me. If they are not there, I grab a steeped tea, head home and block their number.

About a year ago my son and I got stiffed by a seller who never showed up the prearranged meeting place at the mall. This was after several confirmations through the day, a text when we were leaving, and a text when we were there. He responded to everything quickly right up until the "ok, we are here" text...which he ignored.

Apparently he must have found someone willing to pay more for the phone and decided to just ignore us after we'd driven 30K to get to the mall nearest his house, and then spent an hour waiting for him. Arsebag.

So, it does go both ways, sellers can be as bad as buyers sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom