Burns Racing at the Spring Show this weekend. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burns Racing at the Spring Show this weekend.

TSC_113

If you are heading to Toronto this weekend for the show, be sure to stop by and say hello to Aaron Burns.
He'll be hanging out in the Road Racing Stars of Tomorrow booth all weekend, along with his new to him racebike, that is making it's 2017 debut!

Not sure if we were at the right booth, but I didn't see an Aaron. (Assuming Aaron is a he) We did have a lengthy chat with an extremely intelligent and articulate 10 year old that plans to start riding next year who was at the booth. I didn't catch her name, but I think she may one day be Prime Minister!

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Not sure if we were at the right booth, but I didn't see an Aaron. (Assuming Aaron is a he) We did have a lengthy chat with an extremely intelligent and articulate 10 year old that plans to start riding next year who was at the booth. I didn't catch her name, but I think she may one day be Prime Minister!

Lol. Right area. Wrong end of the road racing stars booth. You were speaking with @slicksteveo daughter

Lol. Right area. Wrong end of the road racing stars booth. You were speaking with @slicksteveo daughter
Thanks bakaboy
Hey @slickstevo you should be proud of that little girl! Explained all the deets about the Shannonville contest and is just so articulate!
Better conversation than I've had recently with some adults!

Thanks bakaboy
Hey @slickstevo you should be proud of that little girl! Explained all the deets about the Shannonville contest and is just so articulate!
Better conversation than I've had recently with some adults!

Thanks Joe, she has 4 older brothers but I think she gets the gift of the gab from her mother

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe, she has 4 older brothers but I think she gets the gift of the gab from her mother

And I swear that her mom (I'm guessing) said that this was ok!
I'm now guessing this bike belongs to you?
a4b809bcb91b1af663e259176126a902.jpg

Haha yeah....he is your future roadracing star of tomorrow?

Haha yeah....he is your future roadracing star of tomorrow?

Road, dirt, flat track...I don't know if I am gonna be able to control this kid!

Hey, I'm in the background of that photo with my rainbow bike :D If you had asked I would have let him sit on mine too
I'm so sorry Amazon! It would have been great to meet you! The JRR booth was right beside there and he took off in that direction. I will definitely make sure that we look for you next time around!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Aaron (Burns Racing), Rob Holmes and everyone from Road Racing Stars of Tomorrow.

Thanks for giving my stepson, Matthew Simpson, a chance to showcase his bike and future racing plans.

Back
Top Bottom