London Attack - | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

London Attack -

So Mike...since they are all homicidal maniacs how did you manage to get to work today without being murdered? I managed it too....damn, I should have a party eh as it's only a matter of time isn't it...I mean a billion that want to kill us all....damn.

Of course the other alternative is the time honoured one of actually ignoring everything that's common sense and saying "I hate them coz they're different". There's a word for that but it escapes me.

Strawman and misdirection argumentative statements.

Back to the issue at hand, the muslims and whether or not they pose a threat to our nation, and the world in general.

Specific Points of discussion: Sharia creep, the support of our federal government in discriminating against all other religions and protecting just one (kinda like they do for the special interest LGBTQ crowds ;) ) and the approximately 1 billion radical muslims that reside on this planet today.

What say you?

I just find it weird that no Muslim leader comes out first to condemn these things as that would do alot more good then not saying anything.

Not saying they have to but sometimes doing things like this do alot more good then bad.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

You are dodging the main content of my response.

However, if you'd like to go through history and point out all of the times that you claim that Christians went to war and/or killed people I have 3 questions:

1. Are any of these wars you list, defensive in nature?
2. Wouldn't you agree that it is possible that on certain occasions, that they were wrong in doing so?
3. Is it possible that some or all of these situations were not prescribed by God?

Of course today's problem, and the original focus of this thread, is with the ever increasing muslim violence problem around the world and the liberal governments who wish to import them into western countries. I am, however, more than willing to continue to discuss with you your questions/comments and even potential misunderstandings about Christianity.

There is always an attacker and a defender, it's a matter of perspective on whether a war is defensive. we have a history of catholic vs catholic, catholic vs protestant, protestant vs catholic, christian vs muslim (the crusades)
I'd suggest inflicting one's religion on another is wrong regardless how righteous you feel you are in doing it.
do you think god prescribes any situation? do you think you're that important?

muslim believers do not have a monopoly on violence. go through many depressed areas of the us, you can be shot for being where you don't fit in.
Being that you're unfamiliar with passages of the bible I suspect you haven't read it as much as you claim I don't believe you're the best person to clarify bible passages.

Strawman and misdirection argumentative statements.

Back to the issue at hand, the muslims and whether or not they pose a threat to our nation, and the world in general.

Specific Points of discussion: Sharia creep, the support of our federal government in discriminating against all other religions and protecting just one (kinda like they do for the special interest LGBTQ crowds ;) ) and the approximately 1 billion radical muslims that reside on this planet today.

What say you?

We don't have sharia law...we never will do and deep down you know that. However, you keep doing you. It's like arguing with a cliche.

We don't have sharia law...we never will do and deep down you know that. However, you keep doing you. It's like arguing with a cliche.

Wait a minute. Don't the inhabitants of European "no go zones" already practice sharia law amongst themselves? And why are there "no go zones"? I'm gonna have to riddle this to the googler. brb

And since when is marriage a fundamental human right? And why do Gay's need more rights than the rest of us?
As usual, you miss the specifics. Like driving a car, marriage requires certain requirements to be met and a license from the government. Neither are a right. A person can be denied a driver's licence if they don't meet the requirements (age, rule violations). Denying someone a licence because they're gay, or say a woman, (pick an excuse - let's use too emotional for example) is a violation of their right to be treated equal according to the Charter of Rights and/or Constitution.

The Gays are all about pushing an ever growing agenda. Sure sure, you'll say that's not the case. I've posted volumes of references and commentary to support my position.
None of which are based on facts.

67c0d15de175e1f2678769f23c4de998.jpg

Last edited:
As usual, you miss the specifics. Like driving a car, marriage requires certain requirements to be met and a license from the government. Neither are a right. A person can be denied a driver's licence if they don't meet the requirements (age, rule violations). Denying someone a licence because they're gay, or say a woman, (pick an excuse - let's use too emotional for example) is a violation of their right to be treated equal according to the Charter of Rights and/or Constitution.

Of course driving is a privilege, not a right so your analogy doesn't really apply. However, as I've stated, the LGBTQ agenda isn't about getting so-called "equality". It's about relentlessly furthering their agenda as evidenced by such sterling pushes for legislation around education (no my kinds don't need to be indoctrinated with LGBTQ curriculum), gender fluidity, etc. which has already resulted in vicious and punitive actions against those that "don't fall in line". How tolerant of them.

Using a meme and stating what I posted isn't based on facts doesn't prove your point. Please be specific about the volumes of content I've posted isn't based on facts.

Back to London:

We can say we’re not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we can’t go on like this, says KATIE HOPKINS

By Katie Hopkins
MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 17:44 EDT, 22 March 2017
UPDATED: 20:30 EDT, 22 March 2017

They stood in the centre of Brussels. Row on row.

Hands held high, making hearts to the heavens. Showing the slaughtered they were not forgotten. Reminding themselves they were here with love. Looking to show humanity wins. That love conquers all.

They lay in the centre of London, face down where they fell. Stabbed by a knife, rammed with a car, flung, broken, into the Thames, life bleeding out on the curb.

And the news came thick and fast.

An injured woman is assisted after a man drove a 4x4 into pedestrians along Westminster Bridge on Wednesday afternoon

A car rammed deliberately into pedestrians on the bridge. Ten innocents down.

A police officer stabbed at the House of Commons. Confirmed dead.

Another woman now, dead at the scene.

Shots fired. An Asian man rushed to hospital.

People make hearts with their hands during a ceremony in Belgium to commemorate the first anniversary of the bomb attacks in Brussels

A woman, plucked from the water.

And I grew colder. And more tiny.

No anger for me this time. No rage like I’ve felt before. No desperate urge to get out there and scream at the idiots who refused to see this coming.

Not even a nod for the glib idiots who say this will not defeat us, that we will never be broken, that cowardice and terror will not get the better of Britain.

Because, as loyal as I am, as patriotic as I am, as much as my whole younger life was about joining the British military and fighting for my country — I fear we are broken.

Not because of this ghoulish spectacle outside our own Parliament. Not because of the lives rammed apart on the pavement, even as they thought about what was for tea. Or what train home they might make.

Bystanders stop to give people mouth to mouth after the driver mowed them down. Katie Hopkins says we are now a broken London

But because this is us now.

This is our country now.

This is what we have become.

To this, we have been reduced.

Because all the while those forgiving fools in Brussels stood with their stupid hands raised in hearts to the sky, another mischief was in the making. More death was in the pipeline.

As the last life-blood of a police officer ran out across the cobbles, the attacker was being stretchered away in an attempt to save his life.

London is a city so desperate to be seen as tolerant, no news of the injured was released. No clue about who was safe or not.

Liberals convince themselves multiculturalism works because we all die together, too.

An entire city of monkeys: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Blind. Deaf. And dumb.

Members of the civil protection outside the damaged front of Brussels Airport, in Zaventem, a year ago today. The attacks left dozens dead and hundreds injured

Immersed in a seething pit of hatred, hidden in pockets of communities plagued by old animosities and ancient strife.

These people may have left their lands. But they have brought every tension, every conflict, every bit of fight here with them.

The Afghans hate the Somalias who loathe the Eritreans. As it was before, it is now. London is a city of ghettos behind a thin veneer of civility kept polished by a Muslim mayor whose greatest validation is his father's old job.

Son-of-a-bus-driver Sadiq.

I see him now, penning a missive about how London is a beautiful and tolerant city, how we are united by shared values and understanding, and how we will not be cowed by terror.

Sure enough, there he was, saying exactly that, just now. Fool.

'I want to reassure Londoners': Mayor Sadiq Khan's message
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00

A police officer is led away from the scene after she tries to revive her colleague who was stabbed in the attack on Wednesday afternoon

Even as mothers text to check their children are safe. Including my own, worrying about me as I sit overlooking the scene, feeling fearful of this place where monsters lurk and steal lives away in an instant. For nothing.

I would ask Sadiq to stop talking. Empty words. Meanwhile, banning pictures of women in bikinis on the Underground. How does that help?

Please, no hashtag, no vigil, no tea lights. I am begging you not to light up Parliament in the colours of the Union.

Because we are not united. We are wrenched asunder.

The patriots of the rest of England versus the liberals in this city. The endless tolerance to those who harm us, (while the Home Office tries to shift the focus of public fear to white terror) — versus the millions like me who face the truth, with worried families and hopeless hearts, who feel the country sinking.

We are taken under the cold water by this heavy right foot in the south, a city of lead, so desperately wedded to the multicultural illusion that it can only fight those who love the country the most, blame those who are most proud to be British, and shout racist at the 52%.

Prime Minister Theresa May speaks outside 10 Downing St after the attacks. Katie Hopkins says it is time to admit that multiculturalism has not worked

This place is just like Sweden. Terrified of admitting the truth about the threat we face, about the horrors committed by the migrants we failed to deter — because to admit that we are sinking, and fast, would be to admit that everything the liberals believe is wrong.

That multiculturalism has not worked. That it is one big fat failure and one big fat lie.

President Erdogan of Turkey said there is a war being waged between the crescent and the cross. But he is wrong. Because the cross is not strong. We are down on bended knee, a doormat to be trodden on, a joke only funny to those that wish us harm.

The war is between London and the rest of the country. Between the liberals and the right-minded. Between those who think it is more important to tip-toe around the cultures of those who choose to join us, rather than defend our own culture.

Katie Hopkins says these incidents are no longer unusual, but commonplace

How many more times?

And how many more attacks must pass before we acknowledge these are no longer the acts of ‘extremists’? That there is no safe badge with which to hold these people at arm’s length, in the way the liberals casually use the term 'far-right' for anyone who has National pride.

These events are no longer extreme. They are commonplace. Every day occurrences.

These people are no longer extremists. They are simply more devout. More true to their beliefs. Beliefs which will be supported endlessly across our state broadcaster for the next few months until we buy into the narrative that one religion is not to blame.

That in fact we should blame Brexit supporters. For believing in a Britain. As it was before.

Anything but the truth.

This is why there is no anger from me this time, no rage. No nod for those who pretend we will not be cowed, even as they rush home to text their mum they are safe. No surprise that the city of which I was so proud is now punctured by fear, and demarcated even more formally by places we cannot tread; there were always parts in which a white woman could not safely walk.

Sadiq Khan should 'stop talking' according to Katie Hopkins, who says his words are empty as we are 'wrenched asunder'
+8
Sadiq Khan should 'stop talking' according to Katie Hopkins, who says his words are empty as we are 'wrenched asunder'

Now I feel only sadness, overwhelming sadness.

I will walk over the river tonight and look to the Thames, to the Union flag lowered at half mast, and the Parliament below, and I will wonder, just how much longer we can go on like this.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cKH3A7rU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is always an attacker and a defender, it's a matter of perspective on whether a war is defensive. we have a history of catholic vs catholic, catholic vs protestant, protestant vs catholic, christian vs muslim (the crusades)
I'd suggest inflicting one's religion on another is wrong regardless how righteous you feel you are in doing it.
do you think god prescribes any situation? do you think you're that important?

muslim believers do not have a monopoly on violence. go through many depressed areas of the us, you can be shot for being where you don't fit in.
Being that you're unfamiliar with passages of the bible I suspect you haven't read it as much as you claim I don't believe you're the best person to clarify bible passages.

You keep trying to attack me by saying I'm not familiar with bible passages. Why?

For the 1 that you posted, I did a very simple breakdown of what it says and you ignored that and diverted onto the fact that there have been religious wars for centuries.

If I cut through your name calling and attempts to discredit me, you're argument seems to be that lots of other religions (and in your case you have a focus on Christianity) have been violent throughout the centuries. Unfortunately that's not much of an argument as it is an observation of history (PS, after ONE THOUSAND YEARS of aggression by muslims on Christians, the Christians did finally go on crusades ;) )

Now back to the issue at hand, are muslims a threat to the globe or not? Are they the ones currently being violent and attacking "insert country, city, etc"?

Why do you want to defend Islam, and yet on the other hand, you'll be sure to claim "women's rights" depending on what suits you? Islam =/= Women's rights.

Support for my position: I've posted 1 Ben Shapiro video and 2 Faith Goldy videos on the subject. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Terror and Diversity in Europe:

Saturday. Wednesday. Thursday. How many more days will it take?

On Saturday, Ziyed Ben Belgacem pays a visit to Orly Airport in Paris. He grabs a female soldier from behind and grapples for her rifle while holding a pellet gun to her head. He warns the other soldiers to drop their rifles and raise their hands.

He shouts, "I am here to die in the name of Allah ... There will be deaths."

He’s mostly right. It’s the plural part he gets wrong. The soldier goes low. Her friends shoot him dead. But he’s not entirely wrong either. There will be deaths. Even if they aren’t at Orly Airport.

French Police go on to investigate the motive of the Tunisian Muslim settler. His father insists that he wasn’t a terrorist. The media rushes to blame drugs for his attack. It reports widely on the drugs in his system rather than the Koran found on his body. No one asks if he was on drugs or on Jihad.

Ziyed Ben Belgacem had been in and out of prison. He was known to the authorities as a potential Jihadist and had been investigated for “radicalization” back in 2015. He had been suspected of burglaries last year and had been paroled in the fall. The system had failed all over again.

Prince William and Kate had been in Paris meeting with victims of the Bataclan Islamic terror attack. They returned to the UK, but media reports emphasize that the latest attack wouldn’t change their plans. But the UK was no refuge from Islamic terror. Not even Westminster Palace was.

On Wednesday, Khalid Masood, a Pakistani Muslim settler, rents a car in a town near Birmingham from an Enterprise rent-a-car shop sandwiched between a Staples and a beauty salon offering walk-in eyebrow waxing. Over a fifth of Birmingham is Muslim and by the time the bloodshed was over and Masood was in the hospital, police raided a flat over a restaurant advertising “A Taste of Persia”.

Because diversity is our strength.

Masood’s victims were certainly diverse. The men and women he ran over or pushed off Westminster Bridge included Brits, Americans, Romanians, Greeks, Chinese, South Koreans, Italians, Irish, Portuguese, Polish and French. That is the new form that diversity takes in the more multicultural cities.

The victims are diverse. The killers are Muslim.

Prime Minister May spoke of it as a place where “people of all nationalities and cultures gather to celebrate what it means to be free.” But not all nationalities and cultures. Some come there to celebrate what it means to kill infidels for the greater glory of Allah. Just as some pray for London and others pray for the flag of Islam to fly over Westminster Palace.

Khalid Masood, like Ziyed Ben Belgacem, had been in and out of prison. Like France’s Tunisian Muslim terror settler, the UK’s Pakistani Muslim terror settler had been investigated for “violent extremism”.

Nothing came of it.

For thirty years, Masood went in and out of prison. And one fine day he rented a car and began killing. He was on the radar, but nothing was done. And now some are dead and others are wounded. And the politicians who could have prevented it give their speeches and celebrate the magnificent diversity that filled hospitals with the citizens of a dozen nations.

"As I speak, millions will be boarding trains and aeroplanes to travel to London, and to see for themselves the greatest city on Earth,” Prime Minister May declared, throwing in a pitch for tourism. “It is in these actions - millions of acts of normality - that we find the best response to terrorism."

Come to London. Stroll and see the sights. You probably won’t get Allahuakbared to death. And if you do, the best response is a million acts of normality, apathy and denial.

Mayor Sadiq Khan vowed that after a brief vigil, it would be "business as usual".

He was right.

On Thursday, Mohammed, a Tunisian Muslim tries to drive a car through a pedestrian mall on a major shopping street in Antwerp. It was right around the anniversary of the Brussels bombings in which Moroccan Muslim settler terrorists had killed 32 people and wounded 300.

And a year later it was business as usual.

On Wednesday, King Philippe had dedicated a memorial in Brussels titled, ‘Wounded But Still Standing in Front of the Inconceivable’. "We have to stand up and say 'no' to those acts that are not believable, that are not bearable," its sculptor insisted.

But the seventh King of the Belgians had a somewhat different message. “It’s the responsibility of each and every one of us to make our society more humane, and more just. Let’s learn to listen to each other again, to respect each other’s weaknesses,” he said. “Above all, let us dare to be tender.”

The Tunisian Muslim driving into a pedestrian mall did not dare to be “tender”. He didn’t respect the weaknesses of a society that tolerated him.

Belgian soldiers deployed for the anniversary spotted him. The police gave chase. Pedestrians scurried out of the way. The Muslim settler from France was taken into custody for endangering the public. It is hoped that the arrest was made in a properly tender fashion.

Police found a riot gun, knives and fake passports in his car.

The Antwerp police chief said that Mohammed had been known to the police and had been involved in the illegal possession of weapons in France. But official reports blamed the drugs and alcohol in his system. Like fellow Tunisian Ziyed Ben Belgacem, he wasn’t a terrorist, just a drunk and a junkie.

The police urged everyone to keep calm and return to normalcy. Everything was being done to ensure the safety of Antwerp residents and tourists.

Business as usual.

Meanwhile the Antwerp Town Hall had gone from flying British colors in solidarity with the victims of the London attack to worrying over an attack at home. Just as William and Kate had come from terror in France to terror at home.

British authorities claimed that they foiled a dozen terror attacks last year. There are arrests for terror plots in France and Germany. Every week there is either a terror plot or a memorial for the last terror attack before we are told to go on with our million acts of normalcy.

Some days the terrorists screw up. They pick what they think is an easy target, but she refuses to let go of the rifle. Or they overestimate how much alcohol and cocaine they need to nerve themselves up to kill and die. Other times they get it right. Or right enough. And the news flashes around the world.

Somewhere along the way it wasn’t life that became normal, but terror. And the insistence on normalcy just normalizes the terror. A week with three terror attacks across Europe is no longer extraordinary. We have come to expect that there will be men trying to stab and run us over from Paris to Antwerp to London. And we have come to expect another Islamic terror plot targeting Kansas City, Miami, Columbia, New York, San Bernardino, Boston, Tampa, Dallas, Rochester, Springfield and any city.

We don’t know when or where the next attack will come. But we know whom it will come from.

The question is what are we going to do about it? We can pretend to be baffled the next time some Jihadi with a rap sheet taller than the London Eye and longer than London Bridge goes on a killing spree. We can nod our heads while the politicians throw a vigil and encourage a million acts of apathy.

Or we can end the flow of future terrorists and deport the existing ones.

Because they can’t run us over if we don’t let them in. They can’t bomb us if we don’t let them stay.

We can listen to King Philippe and “dare to be tender”. Decades of such tenderness are what led us here. Or we can dare to make the hard choices that will make us and our children safe for generations.

Saturday. Wednesday. Thursday. How many more days will it take?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2662...iel-greenfield

I'll repost Faith Goldy's commentary on this subject:

https://youtu.be/lbW3GbIVwRA

Of course driving is a privilege, not a right so your analogy doesn't really apply.

So you are in favour of denying certain citizens (of your choosing) their Charter rights.

Got it.

It's frustrating having to spell things out for people.

2ae92342124c19ef5a5ecaca1e73a675.jpg

Back to London:
I'm sure that person who got rammed into the Thames or got stabbed to death, thought they were never going to be a victim. They probably thought they themselves being a victim of a terrorist attack is one in a couple million.

I hope they were liberals who would gladly sacrifice their life for others

You keep trying to attack me by saying I'm not familiar with bible passages. Why?

For the 1 that you posted, I did a very simple breakdown of what it says and you ignored that and diverted onto the fact that there have been religious wars for centuries.

If I cut through your name calling and attempts to discredit me, you're argument seems to be that lots of other religions (and in your case you have a focus on Christianity) have been violent throughout the centuries. Unfortunately that's not much of an argument as it is an observation of history (PS, after ONE THOUSAND YEARS of aggression by muslims on Christians, the Christians did finally go on crusades ;) )

Now back to the issue at hand, are muslims a threat to the globe or not? Are they the ones currently being violent and attacking "insert country, city, etc"?

Why do you want to defend Islam, and yet on the other hand, you'll be sure to claim "women's rights" depending on what suits you? Islam =/= Women's rights.

Support for my position: I've posted 1 Ben Shapiro video and 2 Faith Goldy videos on the subject. Have a look and let me know what you think.

They're comparing what Christianity did thousands of years ago to present day. Somebody is stuck to the middle ages. In that time & age, everybody was babaric, slavery was a norm & killing was a way of life. Roman emperors killed & plundered their own brothers to get to the throne

I'm sure that person who got rammed into the Thames or got stabbed to death, thought they were never going to be a victim. They probably thought they themselves being a victim of a terrorist attack is one in a couple million.

I hope they were liberals who would gladly sacrifice their life for others

Isn't that just a part of living in a big city? Even the London mayor said so. Last summer somebody drove into a Timmies patio in Hamilton. It wasn't a diverse person of ************ ***, it was a *****, so close enough. Get with the times please.

Last edited:
Absolute and utter BS.

Sorry Mike. We do not have sharia law. Please post an instance of a Canadian being forced by the government to follow sharia law in Canada as opposed to Canadian law. I can't actually believe I have to even type that question out

They're comparing what Christianity did thousands of years ago to present day. Somebody is stuck to the middle ages. In that time & age, everybody was babaric, slavery was a norm & killing was a way of life. Roman emperors killed & plundered their own brothers to get to the throne

Thousands of years? you may want to look into a new calendar, christianity has only been around a little over 2000 years, 2017 if the date on my calendar is accurate. Christianity has been a scourge ever since the roman's paganized it and inflicted it across europe.

There are christians now that still believe that the bible should be followed to the letter and a minority have acted on it, latest that comes to mind is the shootings at the mosque in quebec. I've had discussions with christians that feel that gay people are an abomination against god and should be killed, the only thing stopping them is the law of the land (not the 10 commandments). Do they represent all of christianity any more than radicals of any faith represent all of their faith?

Islam as a whole doesn't follow the violent scriptures anymore than christianity does. One might debate what's going on with judaism as israel seems to be slowly removing islamic followers from it's region.

If islamics as a whole wanted you dead you would be dead as there are enough people following islam that we would have a bloodbath on our streets.

Maybe mike is upset that some islamic people appear more devout and pious than he does. Maybe he is ashamed that his values are more in line with conservative islam than he wants to admit.

George w bush said god talked to him and told him to invade iraq, one might take that as a declaration of a holy war. Don't say it's because of 9/11, those were saudis and they practiced a different sect of islam.

Mike, I keep stating you aren't the one to teach bible studies because you keep repeatedly showing your ignorance of the bible.

Back
Top Bottom