London Attack - | GTAMotorcycle.com

London Attack -

-D-

Banned
We keep seeing these things but for some reason...for me...there was something fundamentally visceral about it.
Just watching the car being driven into people like that (like the truck at Christmas night party).

It goes to show, it does not have to come in the forms of bullets and bombs.

I was listening to Youtuber make some points and he said if he went to grad school now for math that he would suck.
He sucks at math so everyone around him will look like super stars. If he joined the NBA his lack of height and talent would be immediate.
So then, for other cultures, they don't do Western culture...they can't accept and fit in...maybe like him with math and the NBA certain things just do not work.

He was fair, stating that we do not see our world from their views, we bomb and undermine their countries yet we claim to be better.
He made some interesting and balanced points imo.

The question is what the hell do we/they do now.
This is no way for people to live. Clearly something has to change/shift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSYhzvYrKok

Last edited:
Last few minutes of this^ video especially.

We Canadians need to step it up because we are on our way to experiencing this for ourselves. With this anti-Islamophobic bill fiasco thanks to the liberals, it isn't possible to discuss and criticize religion which is exaclty what we need to be doing right now. People don't realize that the extremists are a very tiny portion on Muslims BUT there are large percentages of Muslims who are conservative Muslims who hold the same beliefs but aren't necessarily going to be violent at all. We need to keep these people out. It's not prejudiced and we can't let bleeding hearts let us feel bad for pointing out serious issues like this.

If the problem was just the Muslim religion that in itself would be a handful but possibly managable. Possibly. But the fact that the west has been meddling in the Muslim countries for decades is the fuse. Frankly I'm surprised there isn't more terrorism against the west. Imagine if the tables were turned.

If the problem was just the Muslim religion that in itself would be a handful but possibly managable. Possibly. But the fact that the west has been meddling in the Muslim countries for decades is the fuse. Frankly I'm surprised there isn't more terrorism against the west. Imagine if the tables were turned.

Exactly, just get out and let them destroy each other and sit back with some popcorn. Too late now obviously since the US and others have been involved for many years.

We Canadians need to step it up because we are on our way to experiencing this for ourselves. With this anti-Islamophobic bill fiasco thanks to the liberals, it isn't possible to discuss and criticize religion which is exaclty what we need to be doing right now. People don't realize that the extremists are a very tiny portion on Muslims BUT there are large percentages of Muslims who are conservative Muslims who hold the same beliefs but aren't necessarily going to be violent at all. We need to keep these people out. It's not prejudiced and we can't let bleeding hearts let us feel bad for pointing out serious issues like this.

How intolerant of you. Our muslims are different.......aren't they?

PS: on your comment that extremists are a very tiny portion of Muslims => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3yQcxoyNK8

can someone give me a TLDR on that Bill (CO3?).
Are they trying to make it a crime if you say anything against Islam/Muslim?
Got an example?

Its true. Why haven't the tables always been turned on us though? The middle East can be thanked for a lot of what we know about mathematics, astronomy etc they were the most advanced society at one point...What happened?...

Its true. Why haven't the tables always been turned on us though? The middle East can be thanked for a lot of what we know about mathematics, astronomy etc they were the most advanced society at one point...What happened?...

middle ages? Religious intolerance...Crusades?

Well motion m103 was passed. Condemning criticism of religion. But apparently it's not a law. I don't get it? It's just the government saying it's wrong?

Hard to believe a 50 yr old bloke that was a born and bred Limey could just all of a sudden just snap like that.

Some powerful brainwashing..

Hard to believe a 50 yr old bloke that was a born and bred Limey could just all of a sudden just snap like that.

Some powerful brainwashing..

Some born and bred Quebecer shot up a Quebec mosque. Some powerful brainwashing.

I don't know what the F is going on in the middle east but if I am going about my business & somebody tries to kill me or my family, they don't sit too well with me.

I don't know what the F is going on in the middle east but if I am going about my business & somebody tries to kill me or my family, they don't sit too well with me.

Your statement smacks of Islamaphobia. You should be banned, tarred and feathered amongst other things.

Well motion m103 was passed. Condemning criticism of religion. But apparently it's not a law. I don't get it? It's just the government saying it's wrong?

A motion is not a bill. It just means the government will spend some more of our tax dollars on strategizing and further researching this ridiculous subject.

agree 100%

and there have always been crazy, violent people around

radical Islam lately attracts these nutjobs

Your statement smacks of Islamaphobia. You should be banned, tarred and feathered amongst other things.
They can put a label on me all they want. It still doesn't change the fact that some random nutjob would like me dead so they can get their point across.

My life for their cause, no thanks!

Back
Top Bottom