2017 Demo rides/events | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Demo rides/events

Loved the XSR from Yamaha. Absolutely fit me perfectly and had strong pull everywhere. Oh and Tri-City Cycle in Waterloo rescheduled their test ride for this Saturday the 15th.

That CBF500 video....someone has already dropped it! The brake lever is messed! Looks like a nice enough ride for the area you have to work with.

I didn't even realize they ere having Harley demos. I went to the Honda demo, ended up buying a 17 phantom ofcourse. I haven't even looked at demos since. I think I just don't feel right test driving when I'm not even in the market for a new vehicle. I mean do you go to car dealers every weekend trying to test drive new cars that you have no intent on buying? Maybe it's just me, hell I don't even go into tims to use the washroom without buying a coffee.
I don't do the demo days either. Not that I wouldn't like to try some new bikes. Partly because I'm not in the market and more because when I get a chance to ride I don't want to stand in a parking lot all day for a 45 minute ride.
I'd rather get on my bike and go north for the day.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I didn't even realize they ere having Harley demos. I went to the Honda demo, ended up buying a 17 phantom ofcourse. I haven't even looked at demos since. I think I just don't feel right test driving when I'm not even in the market for a new vehicle. I mean do you go to car dealers every weekend trying to test drive new cars that you have no intent on buying? Maybe it's just me, hell I don't even go into tims to use the washroom without buying a coffee.

If motorcycle dealers across Ontario let me ride their bikes at any time no questions asked, then I wouldn't go to demo rides. This is the only time of the year where you can actually test ride bikes and see what you like. For example last year I went on Honda's ride for fun, decided to take out the shadow because why the hell not, ended up loving it and buying one. Comparing motorcycle demo days to car test drives is comparing apples to oranges

Not really, I mean yeah you can't test ride a bike any day of the week. But if that were available, would you frequently be joyriding? That's where I'm comparing the 2. Example, I'd love to play with a modern muscle car, but I'm not in the market for one right now, so I'm not showing up to the dealers on Saturday asking for the keys. That's just joyridng.

Completely different situation if you're shopping already and you want to try before you buy.

I don't think you know what joyriding means...google is your friend

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom