2017 Demo rides/events | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Demo rides/events

**** me what time?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
708cc7f8029c085348da605a9c8127ed.jpg
13aa94bf9629916faa894b29303f06e5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

meh no thruxton, no t120

They say 'valid M'...does that mean full M or can you get on with an M2?

3rd year in a row with no speed trip available to ride. : (
The new bobber does look interesting though.

You can call gp separately, they usually require cc and waiver

I didn't see it posted earlier, but there is a KTM demo ride at Apex cycle in Cambridge happening on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

There is an Indian demo ride in Oakville this weekend at Peak Powersports (I think that's the name). Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I didn't see it posted earlier, but there is a KTM demo ride at Apex cycle in Cambridge happening on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

There is an Indian demo ride in Oakville this weekend at Peak Powersports (I think that's the name). Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Looking at the Apex calendar on their site it looks like there is a Ducati day right after the KTM one (on the 15th)

Which dealers are saying this? So i know who to avoid at all costs in the future(i doubt honda canada does this just the dealers im guessing)

I had a great time at KW Honda this past Sunday. No pressure about buying a bike etc. I signed up to the Honda Canada email list as part of the process but that was it. I cannot speak for any other Honda demo rides but I had a great experience at KW Honda. Test ride was about 55 minutes with a couple of highway portions and lots of back roads.

I had a great time at KW Honda this past Sunday. No pressure about buying a bike etc. I signed up to the Honda Canada email list as part of the process but that was it. I cannot speak for any other Honda demo rides but I had a great experience at KW Honda. Test ride was about 55 minutes with a couple of highway portions and lots of back roads.
Wow that's pretty good

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GP bikes has the Ducati demo day going on tomorrow

Gracias, mucho rain tomorrow though

Hopefully they're wrong and it will be nice. Haven't been able to trust the forecast all week

Anyone know of any triumph demos happening? Really want to try the Tiger.
GPBikes will generally let you test ride the Triumph's and Ducati's anytime, no demo day required (essentially the same process as test driving a car without the salesperson ride-along). Just call to make sure they have what you're looking for available for a test ride, and schedule a time so the bike isn't out with another tester. No guided route or demo day hoopla. My wife and I took a Multistrada out for almost an hour, got back to the dealer and took out a 1050 Tiger for another 45 minutes (the Multi hands-down).

GP had the triumph demo day a couple weeks ago

GP had the triumph demo day a couple weeks ago

They didnt have any good triumphs up for demo that day, i think like the t100 or something

Good times on Honda Demo Days !!! at Ready Honda !!! I am on the Phantom wearing black jacket Amazing bike !!!

[video=youtube;owRy4uBbnyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRy4uBbnyg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
So now that the 2017 demo season is almost over, did anyone demo anything particularly good? Bikes that impressed me:

KTM 1090 - I got to take this out on a quick twisty demo and loved it, despite the way it looks this bike handles like a sport bike on pavement and with 125hp it's really quick.

FJR1300 - It's huge but you don't feel the weight when you're moving, it's got gobs of power and is extremely smooth and comfortable. If I was riding across canada this is the bike i'd want to be on.

Yamaha SCR950 - this one was interesting. It looks like a cruiser but it's meant to offer some limited off road capability, it comes with knobby tires and the riding position is designed so you can stand up on the pegs.

Various Harleys - I tried the Lowrider S, the Sportster 883 and the Forty Eight, it was my first time riding a Harley (or any cruiser), and now I do see the appeal. I wouldn't want one as my only bike as it's not the best for the type of riding I usually do, but if I could afford multiple bikes I'd probably get a Harley, when you just want to cruise around it's a great bike to be on. The feet-forward position is actually pretty comfortable, although the demo rides were short so I'm not sure how I'd feel on a long ride. Looks like Harley runs demo days right into October so I might try a few more.

I didn't even realize they ere having Harley demos. I went to the Honda demo, ended up buying a 17 phantom ofcourse. I haven't even looked at demos since. I think I just don't feel right test driving when I'm not even in the market for a new vehicle. I mean do you go to car dealers every weekend trying to test drive new cars that you have no intent on buying? Maybe it's just me, hell I don't even go into tims to use the washroom without buying a coffee.

Back
Top Bottom