Hard Road | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hard Road

Roadghost

Just stumbled upon this on Amazon, so I pre-ordered one. It comes out May 2. For those interested in Canadian biker nostalgia from the 1950s - 1970s this should be an educational read. This was a big club. One of the biggest with among the most fearsome reputations until the cops weakened them with several incarcerations. From an era pretty much long gone.
51cahMS%2ByTL.jpg

I still remember the Satan's Choice club house in Oshawa and them having some dust ups with the Para Dice riders. Back in the day, a family friend up in Uxbridge used to live a couple doors down from the SC pres and had a pair of massive dump trucks parked on the street in front of their house for a while when that was going on. This would be an interesting read.

I read this one years ago, good book about a true murder case involving Satans Choice. The book also provides a history of bikers in Ontario.

https://www.amazon.ca/Conspiracy-Brothers-Story-Murder-Bikers/dp/0770423043

Yeah, I read that one back in 1989. Excellent book. Mick Lowe is a great writer. It was the OPP that brought the Outlaws and the Hell's Angels into Canada when they put most of The Choice in jail in the 1970s. Once they were weakened they began to fracture, leaving a vacuum that the big U.S. clubs exploited. Probably THE most stupid strategic law enforcement error in the history of Canada.

Their is also a documentary about Satans Choice on YouTube if anyone is interested

I still remember the Satan's Choice club house in Oshawa and them having some dust ups with the Para Dice riders. Back in the day, a family friend up in Uxbridge used to live a couple doors down from the SC pres and had a pair of massive dump trucks parked on the street in front of their house for a while when that was going on. This would be an interesting read.

Quality Excavating, Mr. Talbot used to be a customer of mine, nice dude actually.

Back
Top Bottom