ZOMG WHO DID THEIR FIRST RIDE OF not-winter 2017?!!!1!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ZOMG WHO DID THEIR FIRST RIDE OF not-winter 2017?!!!1!!

How are the roads today?

Traction was great yesterday so I don't expect things to change. Most GTA roads were clear but there are new pot holes so make sure to watch for those. Regular ramping spots haven't changed (eg. I didn't find any new surprise pot holes on them)

油井緋色;2488432 said:
Traction was great yesterday so I don't expect things to change. Most GTA roads were clear but there are new pot holes so make sure to watch for those. Regular ramping spots haven't changed (eg. I didn't find any new surprise pot holes on them)
For those new to riding: Ramping is a bad idea.

I am actually surprised you still do it now that you go to trackdays.

For those new to riding: Ramping is a bad idea.

I am actually surprised you still do it now that you go to trackdays.

Meh, it's free thrills. Though admittedly I'm not going anywhere near what I'd try to do on the track because no run off and traffic = death. Also might not be doing track days this year...I sold everything last year due to bad judgment call.

I was riding all year round, even with snow on the ground at zero temperatures. Were good to go as far as im concerned. ;)

took mine out yesterday twice .... damn it man - every time i got off the bloody thing was with roasted nuts or missing a nut

- think i need new tires, for some reason under light breaking i feel the *** moving sideways (or it should just be my paranoia)

Back
Top Bottom