Need a motorcycle safety inspection | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a motorcycle safety inspection

treyc1

Pretty low on funds as i am a student. Is there someone out in Toronto (Scarborough) that can safety my bike at home. Or is there anybody that can just pass my bike as in I bring the paperwork in to their shop and pay$$. PM IF ANYONE RINGS A BELL IN YOUR HEAD.

a fake, paper only safety is going to be more money than a real one

anyone putting their license at risk is going to want a reward

x2 a real safety will be cheaper than a fake one, and if you're buying a fake safety and don't really care if the bike is actually safe or not, well...your risk vs reward ratio is off.

Do you want a fake safety simply to save yourself time and effort, or because you don't think the bike will pass and it'll cost you *more* money to actually make it...safe?

Think long and hard about this decision. If it's a time and effort thing that's one thing, but that doesn't make sense if you're already trying to save money. At least educate yourself on common issues and make sure you're not riding a deathtrap if you opt for that route anyways.

Pretty low on funds as i am a student. Is there someone out in Toronto (Scarborough) that can safety my bike at home. Or is there anybody that can just pass my bike as in I bring the paperwork in to their shop and pay$$. PM IF ANYONE RINGS A BELL IN YOUR HEAD.

Where in Scarborough and what bike ?
There's Cycle World Superstore (Sheppard & McGowan), Snow City (Kennedy & Ellesmere) or 109 Cycle (Warden & Danforth Rd.)
You'll have to take it in, none of them will do house calls.

Well, this thread is derailing nicely

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

e31.jpg

If you can't afford a proper safety, how can you afford a bike?

I was wondering this also.
insurance???
Then maybe this is not the right time to have a bike if you are a starving student.

What is OP studying? Clearly something that does not require logic.

I was wondering this also.
insurance???
Then maybe this is not the right time to have a bike if you are a starving student.

What is OP studying? Clearly something that does not require logic.

Logic would mean not riding a bike on the streets period.

OP, ignore the history buffs and moral cowboys on this thread, seriously it's the same members that are slowly but surely turning this place into a soccer moms fb page.

Soccer moms have more edge, more like a bunch of nagging nannies.

Do you want a fake safety simply to save yourself time and effort, or because you don't think the bike will pass and it'll cost you *more* money to actually make it...safe?

Think long and hard about this decision. If it's a time and effort thing that's one thing, but that doesn't make sense if you're already trying to save money. At least educate yourself on common issues and make sure you're not riding a deathtrap if you opt for that route anyways.

Give me a break, a "proper" safety might tell you to do things like change your exhaust back to stock, change aftermarket turn signals back to stock, put the original fender back on, etc.

Or that the brake flex lines are old and crusty and risking failure, or that the fork seals are leaking and could drip on the front brake rotor. Or any number of actually important safety things that an uninformed buyer could possibly have zero idea about.

But hey, to each their own. I did mention that if the OP decides to go that way anyways to at least look itnover and make sure it's actuallly safe. That's at least a compromise.

if outright fraud is now being encouraged, photo shop a certificate
2 seconds on google and you can find a blank one to edit

so easy I bet a soccer mom could do it

damn it doesnt take much to get R1Timmy thrown into the mix these days lol

OP - Rosey Toes is who you are looking for

Logic would mean not riding a bike on the streets period.

OP, ignore the history buffs and moral cowboys on this thread, seriously it's the same members that are slowly but surely turning this place into a soccer moms fb page.

logic = not demonstrating that you are asking for or looking to directly participate in something illegal in an open forum

not riding a bike on the road = not logical = makes no sense (to me)
any legal road user assumes risks...truck tire flying off on the 401 and hurting/killing you...distracted drivers...drunk drivers...cyclists getting hit by car...pedestrians crossing getting hit by cars...getting hit by a train etc...minivan full of little kids and grand father being slaughtered by a drunk driver...just to list a few

if one is afraid to ride a bicycle or motorcycle on the road then walk, get a car, UBER, take the TTC, or stay home

Back
Top Bottom