How many with OFTR membership? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How many with OFTR membership?

OFTR member here. Riding the Northumberland and ganny forest
How does Northumberland compare to Ganny? Is there much singletrack? Is it a very scenic ride? Green plate is okay? I would like to go out there this year.

How does Northumberland compare to Ganny? Is there much singletrack? Is it a very scenic ride? Green plate is okay? I would like to go out there this year.
Greenies pretty much shut Northumberland down a few years ago. All we're allowed on is the doubletrack and 1 singletrack trail that's about 4 or 5km long.

Even taking the restricted trails into account, Northumberland pales by comparison to the Ganny.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Greenies pretty much shut Northumberland down a few years ago. All we're allowed on is the doubletrack and 1 singletrack trail that's about 4 or 5km long.

Even taking the restricted trails into account, Northumberland pales by comparison to the Ganny.

Okay I am not going there.

Even taking the restricted trails into account, Northumberland pales by comparison to the Ganny. Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

what was shut down ????? i ride all over the place....yes the single track is not large but the rest of the forest is a blast..you can ride from harwood rd all the way to warkworth and everything in between if you have the gas.... all depends what you call fun i guess...
don't take my word for it....look at the maps ...yes in the northumberland forest we have maps :lmao:

what was shut down ????? i ride all over the place....yes the single track is not large but the rest of the forest is a blast..you can ride from harwood rd all the way to warkworth and everything in between if you have the gas.... all depends what you call fun i guess...
don't take my word for it....look at the maps ...yes in the northumberland forest we have maps :lmao:
The singletrack. Used to be quite a bit more out there. I guess if you like bombing around on forest roads it's ok

The forest roads are great..... but.... every time I go out I find NEW trails all over the forest... if you ride very fast u miss them. Dont get me wrong the ganny is great... but were i ride is fine by me

The forest roads are great..... but.... every time I go out I find NEW trails all over the forest... if you ride very fast u miss them. Dont get me wrong the ganny is great... but were i ride is fine by me
Those would be the restricted trails I'm talking about. You aren't allowed to ride there. There is only about 8km of open singletrack in Northumberland. The rest is off limits to motorized vehicles and has been for years.

Read those maps you seem to have. Those are the only trails you are allowed to ride.

Those would be the restricted trails I'm talking about. You aren't allowed to ride there. There is only about 8km of open singletrack in Northumberland. The rest is off limits to motorized vehicles and has been for years.

Read those maps you seem to have. Those are the only trails you are allowed to ride. ..............Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

thank you for your input.... maybe see you at the ganny

Back
Top Bottom