Calabogie Trackdays | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie Trackdays

Supernam

Well I am back to trying trackdays again. My initial plan to race the RACE/CSBK 300 series didn't work out because I started riding a lot more dualsport, singletrack and will be doing MX this year as well.

However, I still want the track experience occasionally. So Face and I have rented track bikes with Pro6 on June 25th and 26th and will be riding in the green group with GXSR Girl, while Doozerdave rides the red group. I hope to see some of you guys there and to put some usernames to faces after these few short years I have been on GTAM.

Any advice and comments are always welcome.

It's going to be a good time!

Advice, do what the on-track instructor says in terms of lines. Joe, Adam and Richard definitely know the quickest way around that track. When out there on your own don't be hesitant to come into the pits to make a gap if you stuck in a group or if you can't get by somebody safely.

Looking forward to riding with you guys on track!! It will be very different from our usual dirt rides!

My current pre-season calendar thinking has me at Calabogie on 26th as well. Current plan is that is my Monday I got in the deal for doing their school. It will be good to have a goal I can relate to, trying to keep up with GSXR Girl in at least a few places

Jeff

It's going to be a good time!

Advice, do what the on-track instructor says in terms of lines. Joe, Adam and Richard definitely know the quickest way around that track. When out there on your own don't be hesitant to come into the pits to make a gap if you stuck in a group or if you can't get by somebody safely.
Thanks Dave. The main goal is to survive and come out in 1 piece.
Looking forward to riding with you guys on track!! It will be very different from our usual dirt rides!
There are no trees here right?

Not as many trees as Ganny (close to the track anyway) but somehow I'm still a little worried for you Nam ��

My current pre-season calendar thinking has me at Calabogie on 26th as well. Current plan is that is my Monday I got in the deal for doing their school. It will be good to have a goal I can relate to, trying to keep up with GSXR Girl in at least a few places

Jeff

If you are doing the training days there in May then I'll be the one trying to keep up with you this time!!

Back
Top Bottom