Insurance went up. Question about switching | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance went up. Question about switching

No that was for car, bike and tenant insurance.

what's your "bike" component of that ? Or does your insurance company not specify the different values per insurance item ? Just curious ...

Like I know that I pay :
bike 1= $680
bike 2 = $370
Car 1 = $1600
Car 2 = $1100
House = $680
Total = $4430

So mine is cheaper than yours significantly and I have twice as many 'items' as you do ... I could add in my scooter and it would only add $150 for my rates and still be cheaper than you ... your insurance is way high !

The bike was something like $1,700. It skyrocketed the most. Novex had no good excuse for it. They said "Just cause"

I'm with Echelon now and I'm paying like $1,100.....though they have yet to do the paperwork for the bike so I haven't a clue WTH is going on :confused: Broker is still waiting for the paperwork.

I dunnoh why you are paying so little chiller, but it's off topic now since we are all wondering about this new at fault system I mentioned. Enjoy your cheap rates.

The bike was something like $1,700. It skyrocketed the most. Novex had no good excuse for it. They said "Just cause"

I'm with Echelon now and I'm paying like $1,100.....though they have yet to do the paperwork for the bike so I haven't a clue WTH is going on :confused: Broker is still waiting for the paperwork.

I dunnoh why you are paying so little chiller, but it's off topic now since we are all wondering about this new at fault system I mentioned. Enjoy your cheap rates.

Completely off-topic, but you seem to have a thing for VFRs...any particular reason?

Was looking at the sport tourers but apparently its (modern incarnation) is heavyish and slow compared to the competition (Ninja 1000, Gsx-s1000f, etc)
Even though they completely smoothed out the 2 to 4 valve transition

Although its sexy, and makes 100 hp, along with stock heated grips etc.

Last edited:

Completely off-topic, but you seem to have a thing for VFRs...any particular reason?

Was looking at the sport tourers but apparently its (modern incarnation) is heavyish and slow compared to the competition (Ninja 1000, Gsx-s1000f, etc)

Although its sexy, and makes 100 hp, along with stock heated grips etc.

I'll send ya a PM

Back
Top Bottom