Bike covers on sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike covers on sale

If you bring in the flyer with the sale price, they will sell it to you early at the sale price, at least they did so for the motorcycle jack

Sale prices are reflected online now.

I'll put in my two cents as someone in this business. Seems that there are two models: the regular and the deluxe.

The regular is a piece of junk and you'd be better off buying the same thing from ebay for half the price if you're so inclined. That thing will not only fall part very quickly with the UV and weather but it may catch fire against a warm pipe/component. I had one of those many years ago and the thing melted against my pipe. You can't pay me to put that on my bike.

The deluxe seems a bit better. It's still not up to par by my standards but it may be good enough for someone looking for a cheap dust cover. The elastic hem at the bottom looks pretty poor and my guess is that will be the first thing to go on the cover. The silver bottom part with these are often sprayed on and it will rub off onto your paint. It is a b*tch to remove if it even comes off. I can't comment until I see the cover in my hands. Can't tell if it has a soft fleecy lining on the inside or if it is fire resistant but again my guess is that it won't be based on the specs posted.

I wouldn't personally touch either of these two but since I gave my word I will still offer a discounted price for GTAM members, you can PM me if interested. Cheers

Righttoplay you should post your website link but send me a pm if that works better for you.

hey acernec sent you a pm. my website is www.bosomoto.com and i'm on kijiji, ebay and amazon.ca

mods, in the interest of fair play if there's any issue with posting site please let me know and I will remove it. i really appreciate the support from the community, helps keeps the small guys going.

thanks

Last edited:
PA covers are perfect for my bikes, I only use them to keep the dust off of them during the winter hibernation period....

put an old bed sheet on the bike first, then put on the cover, easy peasy....

why not use a plastic tarp...then you can hose it off in Spring to remove all that dust built up?

hey acernec sent you a pm. my website is www.bosomoto.com and i'm on kijiji, ebay and amazon.ca

mods, in the interest of fair play if there's any issue with posting site please let me know and I will remove it. i really appreciate the support from the community, helps keeps the small guys going.

thanks

uhm...maybe it's just me but this is funny
make the coordinating jeans/shorts...completes the look

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1477/4184/products/safety_orange_model_1024x1024.jpg?v=1476325042

PA covers are perfect for my bikes, I only use them to keep the dust off of them during the winter hibernation period....

why not use a plastic tarp...then you can hose it off in Spring to remove all that dust built up?

I just use the leaf blower......dust gone...

exactly what I said....

I like the bike cover, as it more or less molds to the bikes shape, those green tarps are a pain in the behind.....plus my green ones have blood and guts stains from deer hunting....so not something I want to use....

Back
Top Bottom