bestman/groomsmen gift | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

bestman/groomsmen gift

Ya, compared to 4 guys with pepper mills:rolleyes:

Im going to look into the snap on and leathermen multi tools.
Someone mentioned gift card for service for the bikes...i honestly dont think any of them have seen a shop since we all bought them.
One guy is a airplane mechanic and the rest of us are fully capable of keeping the bikes running.

Im going to look into the snap on and leathermen multi tools.
Someone mentioned gift card for service for the bikes...i honestly dont think any of them have seen a shop since we all bought them.
One guy is a airplane mechanic and the rest of us are fully capable of keeping the bikes running.

Good choice. I've had my eye on a SOG Powerassist for my next multitool, maybe a little expensive if you've gotta buy a few of them, but they look solid nonetheless

I will add a lot of Snap-On multitools, knives, and flashlights you see around are just Chinese crap using the brand name to sell at Costco or wherever.

Good choice. I've had my eye on a SOG Powerassist for my next multitool, maybe a little expensive if you've gotta buy a few of them, but they look solid nonetheless

I will add a lot of Snap-On multitools, knives, and flashlights you see around are just Chinese crap using the brand name to sell at Costco or wherever.
theres only 3 guys so i dont mind spending a few bucks on them, one of them is on here but i dont think hes really active so i doubt he will see this...hell i dont even know his user name so for all i know he suggested something he wants haha.

I like the idea of something of value that will last, not just gather dust.

Weddings are the worst often with gift giving, decorative items that match someones else's decor. Engraved champagne flutes... what is a reasonable time frame after getting married to have a garage sale and ditch crap?

KeyBars.
They have tons of colours and options and you can have them custom engraved with whatever you want on them.
I have a couple and they are quality pieces.

...Leatherman tool, or a quality pocket knife is an option too. ...Engraved zippos if they are all smokers?

I like the idea of something of value that will last, not just gather dust.

Weddings are the worst often with gift giving, decorative items that match someones else's decor. Engraved champagne flutes... what is a reasonable time frame after getting married to have a garage sale and ditch crap?

AKA a white elephant sale. Nothing like an expensive gift that you can't use but have to store, engraved with your name and S.I.N.

@EaZ8 did you see my post in the contest thread? Giveaway for 5 men's suits. Take care of dressing them and the gift. 2 birds one stone and all that jazz.

Sent from the Purple Zone

@EaZ8 did you see my post in the contest thread? Giveaway for 5 men's suits. Take care of dressing them and the gift. 2 birds one stone and all that jazz.

i already took care of that but its just deposits on rental tux..ill check it out and see what happens..

KeyBars. ....

New-aluminum.jpg

That's actually a cool idea. I happen to have a piece of the inside of a hard drive sitting on my desk I was wondering what to do with that looks to be able to do the same thing.

i just dont know how i feel about a keybar. i mean ya its awesome for home and office keys but car and motorcycle keys dont fit on them.

New-aluminum.jpg

That's actually a cool idea. I happen to have a piece of the inside of a hard drive sitting on my desk I was wondering what to do with that looks to be able to do the same thing.

The local Dollarama had a keybar type thing 6 or 8 months ago - very similar to the one in the photo above.

Most of my keys didn't fit in the end - some were too short to be usable (think small padlock keys, etc), some had head shapes that wouldn't let them turn once they were locked in, and then of course there's the big car style keys with the fobs and such that would never fit anyways.

In the end, I just kept using my old rings.

New-aluminum.jpg

You should make 2 ?

i just dont know how i feel about a keybar. i mean ya its awesome for home and office keys but car and motorcycle keys dont fit on them.

Car keys and the like attach to the included small circular piece on the end. They do not fold in, but hang off the outside.

Here's the two I got. Come in a nice little presentation tin.

20170216_185246_zpsajpgn5ze.jpg

Last edited:
Then it's just a key fob...might as well keep the ring.

If the keys don't pivot add a thin washer between each key? ...and thread lock the nut holding it together.

My hard drive piece is just a hair too short between the holes to use it.

Do they like tech stuff? Saw these the other day and thought they were kind of cool. Watches made from old microdrives.

8ac3d32fbb-DSC_6524-1600.jpg

hddwatches.com

Back
Top Bottom