Beta 125RR-S | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beta 125RR-S

curious, i wonder what the indian ownership have to do with the company and its products?

I know the 390s that are made in india are crap as far as build quality and reliability goes.

I'm assuming the rest of their models are still build by the competent Austrians??

Where do you get such generalized dumbass ideas?

ALL the 390's including those raced in the RC Cup are made in India and you automatically assume that all RC and Duke 390's are crap? India has a huge 2 wheeled industry that dwarves Austria, its not all just 'crap' like you think. I guess Apple phones must be crap too because they're made in China. Personally I've been a Samsung user since 2006 but I don't just bash something based on where its made without taking anything else into account.

I don't think you realize how many sub 250cc bikes there are in India with well over a quarter million km's that run on **** oil that probably gets changed, never.

Where do you get such generalized dumbass ideas?

ALL the 390's including those raced in the RC Cup are made in India and you automatically assume that all RC and Duke 390's are crap? India has a huge 2 wheeled industry that dwarves Austria, its not all just 'crap' like you think. I guess Apple phones must be crap too because they're made in China. Personally I've been a Samsung user since 2006 but I don't just bash something based on where its made and not taking anything else into account.

I don't think you realize how many sub 250cc bikes there are in India with well over a quarter million km's that run on **** oil that probably gets changed, never.

Then go ahead and buy airbags, or parachutes made in India as well, I'll stick to the Austrian ones thanks.

Then go ahead and buy airbags, or parachutes made in India as well, I'll stick to the Austrian ones thanks.

You really must not be straight in the head if that's your logic or comparison.

Bad news travels fast, heard numerous stories about engines blowing up, bolts coming loose after brand new purchases, from owners i haven't heard ANY good things. Kind of like the royal Enfields

More of your dumbass logic, ever heard the phrase "The only news is bad news"? You just seem to have a very shallow thought process/way of thinking.

Any source for these numerous engines blowing up? I don't think I've seen a single post on GTAM yet, if its THAT numerous we would have by now...

Bolts coming loose...that can honestly be blamed on the guy who assembled the bike that day, you have a few lazy bastards on every assembly line. I've had missing bolts or have them fall out after service with dealers here...dude just didn't torque the bolt down and bike vibrates, a thumper even more. By the way most new owners aren't going to go around making posts about "yayyy my bolts are all nice and snug" or "Yippeee, did a valve check and they're all in spec!" so don't be surprised when you don't hear as many people talking good...

When everything is going good and normal you just don't have as many people singing praises, that's just human nature. Now I don't know how long you've been riding or been around bikes but I don't think too long but you talk as if you know a fair bit. Just don't go around propagating stupidity/dumbass logic or comparing brand new models to those that remain largely unchanged in design and manufacturing since the 1950's.

Last edited:
You really must not be straight in the head if that's your logic or comparison.

More of your dumbass logic. How old are you by the way and what's your level of education? You just seem to have a very shallow thought process/way of thinking.

Any source for these numerous engines blowing up? I don't think I've seen a single post on GTAM yet if its THAT numerous we would have by now...

Bolts coming loose...that can honestly be blamed on the guy who assembled the bike that day, you have a few lazy bastards on every assembly line. That's something I've had happen to me after service with dealers here...dude just didn't torque the bolt down and bike vibrates, a thumper even more. By the way most new owners aren't going to go around making posts about "yayyy my bolts are all nice and snug" or "Yippeee, did a valve check and they're all in spec!" so don't be surprised when you don't here as many people talking good...

When everything is going good and normal you just don't have as many people singing praises, that's just human nature. Now I don't know how long you've been riding or been around bikes but I don't think too long but you talk as if you know a fair bit. Just don't go around propagating stupidity/dumbass logic or comparing brand new models to those that have remain largely unchanged in design and manufacturing since the 1950's.

Calling names, then calling me shallow? thats funny.

Its clear i hit a nerve Garcha, maybe its because your indian too?

go watch the videos i posted about a dudes new 390 blowing up
Leaking coolant into the engine is fairly common, but i dont expect a lot from "Made in India"
Read the comments in the video as well.

Calling names, then calling me shallow? thats funny.

Its clear i hit a nerve Garcha, maybe its because your indian too?

go watch the videos i posted about a dudes new 390 blowing up
Leaking coolant into the engine is fairly common, but i dont expect a lot from "Made in India"
Read the comments in the video as well.

No...not at all. Saying your logic is that of a dumbass is not calling you names, just questioning your logic. So now your numerous cases of engines blowing up is a video of "a dude's new 390 blowing up"

Like I said in regards to Apple products I don't just bash things based on country of origin without looking at the full picture. The whole Indian thing I could give a **** less...Yea my parents are from there but that's about it. I've been here my whole life, I could care less if 390's were made in India or Taiwan or wherever, my view would still be the same.

Talking about hitting a nerve...LOL. You go around creeping me on Facebook from Frekeyguy's posts who I've known for nearly a decade now and you think you're hitting my nerve?? Hahahaha bro, I don't even know or care who you are but here you are calling me by my last name like you know me, if you really did know me like many riders here do, you would know that I don't really give two ****s about much and don't really let things get on my nerves. Let alone creeping little ladyboys.

LOL, take it easy there Sherlock Holmes...go around creeping other dudes. Although I do I hope I see you around sometime, make sure to say hi. I'll be that brown guy on a red 959 or 250 in Dainese gear, do come out sometime...don't be shy.

Last edited:
No...not at all. Saying your logic is that of a dumbass is not calling you names, just questioning your logic. So now your numerous cases of engines blowing up is a video of "a dude's new 390 blowing up"

Like I said in regards to Apple products I don't just bash things based on country of origin without looking at the full picture. The whole Indian thing I could give a **** less...Yea my parents are from there but that's about it. I've been here my whole life, I could care less if 390's were made in India or Taiwan or wherever, my view would still be the same.

Talking about hitting a nerve...LOL. You go around creeping me on Facebook from Frekeyguy's posts who I've known for nearly a decade now and you think you're hitting my nerve?? Hahahaha bro, I don't even know or care who you are but here you are calling me by last name like you know me.

Easy there Sherlock Holmes...go around creeping other dudes.

Good call, flipping the script, with the good cop approach.

Try again.

Good call, flipping the script, with the good cop approach.

Try again.

Lol, flipping what script? What do you even mean by that?

You just got exposed for being a creeping little pansy ladyboy and you’re talking about flipping scripts. You’re going around looking at men on Facebook that you don’t even know then you’re going around posting like you know them referencing them by name.

Then when you’re called out on something it’s flipping the script?? Go find another hobby, clearly I’m the one getting on your nerves if you’re going around looking me up while I have no clue who the hell you are, not that I care anyways.

Weak sauce bro, weak sauce. Try again.

whatever shorty

Im out have fun

I think the Beta 125RR-S would be a decent bike for someone who is a new rider, has a trailer and wanted a dual sport only to connect the trails. I personally wouldn't get it over the WR250R though.

Back
Top Bottom