Quote is TOO GOOD to be true. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quote is TOO GOOD to be true.

Whether it's for real or not, depends on where the original poster is, what their driving record and claims history is, and what insurance company they are dealing with. The original poster has not provided any of that ...

It is possible to insure a sport bike in Ontario with full coverage for below $1500 per year. Over 25, full "M", at least X (not sure of the number) years of experience, no claims on record, no tickets on record, living in the right place (typically outside GTA although even within GTA it's still possible), and talking to the right insurance company.

I pay $800 a year for full coverage on my daytona and i live in Scarborough.
...it's possible.

Post the email OP

A little Google goes a long way. Arthur J Gallagher 1270 Central Pkwy W #200 Mississauga 905-615-8641. Ask for Shawn Craig.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

...it's possible.

'About the same here $802... on a 1300cc FJR.

But I'm old.

interesting

I am old as well, but pay just over $1200 on my k1200s BMW, full coverage

I am probably too darn close to Brampton....

lmao the op deleted his post

Re: ......

I called this company for a quote on my fz09. I'm 23 with an m2 and clean record. They wanted $4400 without collision, which is more than double what I'm currently paying. She said being under 24 on a bike with more than 600 cc kills me with their insurance companies.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I called this company for a quote on my fz09. I'm 23 with an m2 and clean record. They wanted $4400 without collision, which is more than double what I'm currently paying. She said being under 24 on a bike with more than 600 cc kills me with their insurance companies.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

who are you with right now?

Wawanesa is a great company if you've had your M for over 4 years and are 25+. I got full coverage on a brand new 959 for $1900 with one minor ticket on a standalone policy.

Last edited:

Shawn is a busy guy. It makes no sense to me as to why he would meet you face to face and then dodge you?

Give the guy a day or two. He doesn't only work for you.

Furthermore, we all know the weather has been not so great these past two days. So give the guy a break.

I tried contacting Shawn Craig today about the quote he gave me for $1,353 and after speaking to him in person yesterday but he didn't get back to me at all.. emailed him and called the office twice leaving him a voice mail as well. So far I think the quote he gave me was bs and he's now dodging me. I told him that RSA wasn't able to do it without auto but he seems to think he can "force" them. Giving it one more try tomorrow and if nothing stay clear of this dude.

Last edited:
...it's possible.
i pay $551 a year on a 600rr, over 30, full m...100% clean record.....but im outside of GTA
you can get good rates, you just have to actually qualify for them.

Back
Top Bottom