How do you mount your GoPro | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How do you mount your GoPro

I have a camera mounted on handlebars, (which also gave the added bonus of no potentially incriminating speedometer shots..lol), as well as rear facing camera. Both cameras were to capture if a collision occurred. The rear facing camera was added after I was rear ended in stop and go on the 401 by another bike. BUT, one also has to remember that a camera can be a double edged sword, Yes, it may capture another driver/rider doing something stupid or illegal to cause a collision, BUT, it may also capture YOU doing something, which will change the fault determination.

This is just as important an issue. Avoid a situation where an officer can seize the camera and use the video as evidence against you. Not seeing the dash is a definite priority.

Do these convictions for cameras also mean that all Sena, Scala etc communicators that are not integrated into the specific helmet design are also illegal and an excuse for a cop to pull you over?

Do these convictions for cameras also mean that all Sena, Scala etc communicators that are not integrated into the specific helmet design are also illegal and an excuse for a cop to pull you over?

Anything that protrudes from the exterior of the helmet by more than 5mm would fall under the same charge.

Bluetooth,
Mohawks,
Cameras.

As long as you don't draw attention to yourself in a negative way, you likely won't have an issue.

Can someone link to the mounts or the chin mount piece for the camera.
I could not find them easily on Amazon or Ebay.
Thx.

Back
Top Bottom