Should men enter into marriage? Is it in their interest? | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should men enter into marriage? Is it in their interest?

Should men get married today?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • not sure

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • maybe if the laws were applied equally

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Am going to tell you a story, dear people. Take heed. It's the most important story on life you'll ever read:

Once new a great guy. This great guy met a great girl. The two seemed so very happy together. He told me she told him every day how much he was loved and how much he meant to her. Every time I saw them together, you could see in his eyes that deep connection he felt. "The look of love." They seemed the perfect couple. Yeah, they probably had their problems like most married couples, but you just knew they would always be glued together like two happy peas in a pod. Both had great jobs. Both made good money. Lived in a great house, in a great neighborhood and both were highly educated.

Then one day, this guy tells me that his wife asked for a divorce. He was stunned. He couldn't believe 'it' was happening to him. "Didn't see it coming." He was 'blindsided'. He was so sure she had truly cared. After a little digging, he found the cell phone number of his rival. He got the name and began digging to find answers. He discovered the ongoing affair and that the other guy was loaded. Huge house. Lots of land. Yacht parked in a downtown yacht club. Yeah...that loaded.

During the initial stages of the divorce, he said and did some things that got him into trouble with the po-po. A restraining order followed and he was removed from his own home. Even spent a day or two in jail. His soon to be X used that to parlay a far greater share of the assets than she deserved into her own bank account and he ended up losing a ton of money in the charade.

So the guy goes dark. Changes his phone number. Gets fired from his job. No one sees him for several months. Then, one day, I'm in a convenience store and I see him. He was a shadow of his former self. He transformed from a well built, handsome guy into a morbidly obese homeless looking person in less than a year. He looked as though he'd aged fifteen years. Seriously - he looked like he was in his third trimester. His beard was several inches long and unkempt. His hair was five inches long in the back, matted and greasy. He wreaked of BO. He wore a hat and didn't make eye contact with anyone. Kept his head down the whole time. At first, I didn't even recognize him. He walked to the checkout with a case of beer in his hand, paid the cashier and I never saw him again. A few months later, I learned that he'd checked out through orating a shotgun. His X? From what I'm told, she married the other guy and is living the dream.

Folks, there are the illusions and enchantments and then there's that nasty, nagging little thingy we call 'reality'. Just be sure you understand which are which. Could one day save your life.

Bye ya'll.

Gather 'round children, lonely old man talkin'

lemonoftroy6_thumb1.png

Am going to tell you a story, dear people. Take heed. It's the most important story on life you'll ever read:

Once new a great guy. This great guy met a great girl. The two seemed so very happy together. He told me she told him every day how much he was loved and how much he meant to her. Every time I saw them together, you could see in his eyes that deep connection he felt. "The look of love." They seemed the perfect couple. Yeah, they probably had their problems like most married couples, but you just knew they would always be glued together like two happy peas in a pod. Both had great jobs. Both made good money. Lived in a great house, in a great neighborhood and both were highly educated.

Then one day, this guy tells me that his wife asked for a divorce. He was stunned. He couldn't believe 'it' was happening to him. "Didn't see it coming." He was 'blindsided'. He was so sure she had truly cared. After a little digging, he found the cell phone number of his rival. He got the name and began digging to find answers. He discovered the ongoing affair and that the other guy was loaded. Huge house. Lots of land. Yacht parked in a downtown yacht club. Yeah...that loaded.

During the initial stages of the divorce, he said and did some things that got him into trouble with the po-po. A restraining order followed and he was removed from his own home. Even spent a day or two in jail. His soon to be X used that to parlay a far greater share of the assets than she deserved into her own bank account and he ended up losing a ton of money in the charade.

So the guy goes dark. Changes his phone number. Gets fired from his job. No one sees him for several months. Then, one day, I'm in a convenience store and I see him. He was a shadow of his former self. He transformed from a well built, handsome guy into a morbidly obese homeless looking person in less than a year. He looked as though he'd aged fifteen years. Seriously - he looked like he was in his third trimester. His beard was several inches long and unkempt. His hair was five inches long in the back, matted and greasy. He wreaked of BO. He wore a hat and didn't make eye contact with anyone. Kept his head down the whole time. At first, I didn't even recognize him. He walked to the checkout with a case of beer in his hand, paid the cashier and I never saw him again. A few months later, I learned that he'd checked out through orating a shotgun. His X? From what I'm told, she married the other guy and is living the dream.

Folks, there are the illusions and enchantments and then there's that nasty, nagging little thingy we call 'reality'. Just be sure you understand which are which. Could one day save your life.

Bye ya'll.

Where can you buy beer in a convenience store around here?

Gather 'round children, lonely old man talkin'

lemonoftroy6_thumb1.png

Cute young girl doing the checkout at Food Basics. She's very friendly. I play it cool but make a mental note. Some time later I'm back in Food Basics. I choose her checkout. I greet her in a friendly manner. She's cold as ice (back off old man!). Oops. From then on I avoid her checkout if I can. If not, sometimes she's friendly, sometimes an outright beotch. Whatever.

Fast forward, I'm back at the scene of the crime. I'm trolling the checkouts looking for the best line. I spot "her". Not today, not in the mood. I move along. I see her again at the next checkout. Wait, what?! Twins! Somebody's going to marry one of them.

Back
Top Bottom