Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? - Page 130

Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 2,581 to 2,585 of 2585

Thread: Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

Re: Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

Forum Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    Coming off Golf hatchback, I didn't find the space in the back big. Plus the back is really slanted, less boxy ... which takes some usable space away in my opinion.

You know why they put the imaginary 3rd seat to the second row? .... you can thank the government rebate BS rules .... 5 seaters are entitled to more money than 4 seaters, even though they really can sit only 4 adults and a cat or small dog. When you have a government formula to beat to maximize your rebate, who cares how many adults it can sit .... LOL
    Right, the body shape of a Golf would provide a lot more cargo capacity.

But when comparing it to a sedan, I have no idea why people buy sedans, I think it's pretty decent. The slanty back does rob some cargo space which is a bit unfortunate, the Cruze hatch has a more practical shape.

Agreed .... I have not owned a sedan yet in my life and never will, unless it's given to me free .... And let me also tell you, that I now know why people buy the Soul so much as a practical city car which easily fits into a small garage space ....

Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    You know why they put the imaginary 3rd seat to the second row? .... you can thank the government rebate BS rules .... 5 seaters are entitled to more money than 4 seaters, even though they really can sit only 4 adults and a cat or small dog. When you have a government formula to beat to maximize your rebate, who cares how many adults it can sit .... LOL
    I can guarantee you that Chevy did not add a small third seat to the Volt because of Ontario's EV incentive program. Chevy doesn't care about Ontario as a market. We're insignificant to them.

Quote Originally Posted by caboose56 View Post
    Very nice car. It was an LT with leather interior, heated seats and heated steering wheel.
    Sticker was $43K
    FYI, the heated seats and steering wheel are stock items on the most basic Volt at least from 2018 onward - maybe earlier. Did you sit in the back seat?
    After driving the car for 6 weeks now, I can say I don't like the field of view from the side mirrors. I guess because they are flat, they show less than mirrors I am used to, Not sure why they went that route.
    I do like the car and it is a nice driving experience.
    The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.

https://www.mixcloud.com/shanekingsley/ - House music, Drum'nBass and Downtempo mixed sets

Quote Originally Posted by Plant_W View Post
    I can guarantee you that Chevy did not add a small third seat to the Volt because of Ontario's EV incentive program. Chevy doesn't care about Ontario as a market. We're insignificant to them.
    Probably wasn't just Ontario that had this as a factor.