Who only races CSBK and no other series ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who only races CSBK and no other series ?

KneeDragger_#16

This is my issue...

CSBK, this year, wants racers to have a racing licence with some other association.:confused::confused:

Been with them for... well all the time and never had a racing licence with anyone else !!!
Anyone in the same boat and if so, what will you do ?

I'm sorry but Moto

This is my issue...

CSBK, this year, wants racers to have a racing licence with some other association.:confused::confused:

Been with them for... well all the time and never had a racing licence with anyone else !!!
Anyone in the same boat and if so, what will you do ?

I'm sorry but Moto

Where did you hear this?

Edit: nevermind I see it on the application form. Wasn't it always like this but ignored for most?

Last edited:
I think that is there every year, more geared towards new racers with CSBK. Just wanting to make sure they are qualified in some way.

I think the 2015 AM champ and 2016 second place pro sportbike racer will get a pass.

I think that is there every year, more geared towards new racers with CSBK. Just wanting to make sure they are qualified in some way.

I think the 2015 AM champ and 2016 second place pro sportbike racer will get a pass.

( gee, better sign up for race school soon Alex!... lol )

...All CSBK members are required to hold a valid 2017 racing license from one of the following organizations: ARL; ASM;EMRA; Moto-Nation; RACE; SOAR.

Yup.. guess we should all sign up for some sort of class series or school !!! lol

But still.... here in Quebec there are no Series.
I do not count Moto-Nation and ASM as a reputable association for giving out race licenses. :angry7:

Where did you hear this?

Edit: nevermind I see it on the application form. Wasn't it always like this but ignored for most?

It's always been there. If you are not doing another series I would suggest picking the one with the cheapest licence fee and going with that one for CSBK Purposes. lol

I also filled out the form a couple of weeks ago. I assume I will hear back from them about a week before round 1. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom