Attention Black bikes with LEDS (ground effects) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Attention Black bikes with LEDS (ground effects)

wantsabike

Do you guys have kits on your bikes, if so which kind and what are they worth as well as how do you like them and how is the durability ? :)

reason i I ask is that mi zx636 is all black with red rims so was thinking a red but would love to see what you guys have as well as your input :)

Be careful with red if you plan to have them on while moving. If the red can be seen from the front you are asking for a ticket. Make sure the led's aren't visible, just the glow, the rules are actually quite well written.

Personally, I don't like them, but to each their own.

Be careful with red if you plan to have them on while moving. If the red can be seen from the front you are asking for a ticket. Make sure the led's aren't visible, just the glow, the rules are actually quite well written.

Personally, I don't like them, but to each their own.
That actually makes a ton of sense...might look like a vehicle is going backwards!

I had them in my hayabusa they where blue and looked good I thought

and no one will see the actual light itself the actual strip of lights will be tucked inside and up and hidden

油井緋色;2481136 said:
That actually makes a ton of sense...might look like a vehicle is going backwards!

When I was in Tennessee last I kept seeing this one Jeep that had red headlights. Dunno how he got away with that. Looked really dumb.

RGB led strips off Amazon.com or ebay would be your best bet.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

had a strip kit that I ordered from kapsco...it was a tad on the expensive side, but came with enough light strips to do what I wanted. Plus it had a remote so I can switch on and off, plus change colours and lighting 'flash' patterns.

I think if the light source is hidden from direct sight, you're fine - I never had any issues with them and cops ever. and have ridden around cops many many times.

Well I'm not worried about cops bugging me with them as they'll be on a toggle switch of there own to turn off and on in the flip of a switch

I was also under the impression that legally you're allowed to have lights on your vehicle that are the same colour as a standard lighting system - factory colour of lighting on cars and trucks have from the factory for headlights brakes and blinkers (white/yellow/amber/red) anything that has like a blue is considered emergency vehicles (cruiser/ambulances etc) correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I know of from before

Last edited:
Well I'm not worried about cops bugging me with them as they'll be on a toggle switch of there own to turn off and on in the flip of a switch

I was also under the impression that legally you're allowed to have lights on your vehicle that are the same colour as a standard lighting system - factory colour of lighting on cars and trucks have from the factory for headlights brakes and blinkers (white/yellow/amber/red) anything that has like a blue is considered emergency vehicles (cruiser/ambulances etc) correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I know of from before

I think you're allowed, by law, white, yellow or green lighting on your vehicle. (check)

I ran with pink/purple, blue, green and sometimes red. No issues with any - though rarely ran with red.

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I think you're allowed, by law, white, yellow or green lighting on your vehicle. (check)

I ran with pink/purple, blue, green and sometimes red. No issues with any - though rarely ran with red.

What kit did you buy ? And how many strips came with it ? Looks like ou have one in the rear and two on the side there but so like the idea of being able to change the colours on it as well .... mostly due to the fact I've also have the thought of changing colours of the bike extra set of fairings to swap here and there when I feel the need lol

What kit did you buy ? And how many strips came with it ? Looks like ou have one in the rear and two on the side there but so like the idea of being able to change the colours on it as well .... mostly due to the fact I've also have the thought of changing colours of the bike extra set of fairings to swap here and there when I feel the need lol

i think was the seven spider pod kit as opposed to strip lighting. two in the upper fairing opening, two in the lower, one under the nose, two in the tail.

Lighting like this is a funny thing...its' kinda neat, but many sneer at it. I wouldn't put it on my bike today but it was kinda fun having it while I did.

i think was the seven spider pod kit as opposed to strip lighting. two in the upper fairing opening, two in the lower, one under the nose, two in the tail.

Lighting like this is a funny thing...its' kinda neat, but many sneer at it. I wouldn't put it on my bike today but it was kinda fun having it while I did.

I thought for sure people still has and used em lol maybe I should use the (50-70$) for another mod that will make my bike stand out lol

Back
Top Bottom