New and Anxious too get out there! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New and Anxious too get out there!

LeoGets65

Hey everyone my name is Leo, I'm new to this forum....haven't ridden in a bit, so i'm anxious too get out there and ride again.
I had a scooter 125 Kymco Peoples, now i don't have a bike and i'm looking at getting my full M license, as my M2 will expire in July, but i won't be waiting till then to get my full.
I am looking to rent a motorcycle to go do my test at MTO, if anyone knows someone that has even a 250cc to rent out for the test let me know please!!!
Also i'm looking at buying a CanAm Spyder for my wife and I, i think it will be awesome too go on road trips and meet other Spyder enthusiasts.
So if your a Spyder Enthusiast drop me a line tell me about your experiences, i can hardly wait too get mine, i'm looking for a non-current RST Spyder, my budget is $15000 max taxes in, with not too many miles on her, know where one is let me know.

Peace

LeoGets65

Welcome.

There's a few people on Kijiji who rent bikes but the legitimacy of the insurance is always questioned, so go accordingly. ;)

I know 3 or 4 people who ride Spyders and they all universally love them, although I have heard that servicing (if you're not a DIY sort) can be expensive.

i'm looking for a non-current RST Spyder, my budget is $15000 max taxes in, with not too many miles on her, know where one is let me know.

If you plan on riding 2 up I would suggest the RT, it is by far the most comfortable of the 3. It does not look as good as the RS or ST though.

I have a 2013 ST Limited I am considering selling, but it would be priced a little higher than what you are looking for.

If you plan on riding 2 up I would suggest the RT, it is by far the most comfortable of the 3. It does not look as good as the RS or ST though.

I have a 2013 ST Limited I am considering selling, but it would be priced a little higher than what you are looking for.
Wait, what? You have a Spyder?

Sent from the Purple Zone

Wait, what? You have a Spyder?

Sent from the Purple Zone
Nam has an actual collection!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Nam has an actual collection!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
I'm selling some off because I can't ride them all.

OP, the Spyder is a great way to be able to ride and tour with your wife until she wants to start riding on 2 wheels later on.

Back
Top Bottom