Motorcycle Spring Show! Get your vitamin M! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Spring Show! Get your vitamin M!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hey Folks.....GTAM will be at the show!! Stay tuned for free ticket contests. :)

GET YOUR VITAMIN M!

Get your tickets HERE and save $3 for a limited time you'll get the convenience of express entry to the show.

Break out your favourite riding jacket and boots, grab your friends and come out to enjoy the best Spring Motorcycle social event. This is the show by the airport celebrating Spring and Motorcycles

Motorcycles, Motorcycles and more Motorcycles new and vintage... Bargains... Old Friends and New... Entertainment... Special Guests and More...there's lots to see and do!

Looking for a new bike? Check out the 2017's from Pfaff Harley-Davidson, Harley's newest dealer! Time to refresh the gear? Try on the latest and greatest products and get your unreal deal. Building a project bike? The 2017 Pickers Market has an immense selection of hard to find items from vendors specializing in used parts and rare spares for your new, ongoing, or next project bike. Get inspired for your next bike mods!

New to motorcycling? Check out the Rider Training Megabooth. Sign up with one of the Rider Training Schools.

Vintage and Classic Bikes are featured in the super popular Classics on the Red Carpet.
There's much more coming...stay tuned!

See you at the SPRINGSHOW and Get Ready to Ride!
Visit our website for daily updates
www.motorcyclespringshow.com

& Follow Us On Instagram!

Peter Derry
Toronto International Motorcycle SPRINGSHOW
March 25 & 26, 2017
International Centre - Toronto
www.motorcyclespringshow.com
peter@motorcyclespringshow.com
Ph. 905-771-0132
Fax. 905-771-1812

Last edited:
In case anyone cares, I'll be there. Aiming for the Saturday.
And this time I will win the tix.

Sent from the Purple Zone

I'll be there Saturday @ 1pm in the Mopar booth with a couple guys that are faster than me. Come get some autographed posters and say hello!

Alright, not to be outdone, I too will be signing pictures.
Bring your own pictures.

Sent from the Purple Zone

I wonder what the chances are of getting a Zumo 395LM with TPMS caps (combo) on sale during this one? Saw it for sale on GPScity's site, although the price is still a bit rich for my blood. If it were even offered at 10% off at the show, it'd be tempted to go and pick it up.

I wonder what the chances are of getting a Zumo 395LM with TPMS caps (combo) on sale during this one? Saw it for sale on GPScity's site, although the price is still a bit rich for my blood. If it were even offered at 10% off at the show, it'd be tempted to go and pick it up.

I think that Radioworld might have a no tax. Not sure if they will be there. Call them.

Back
Top Bottom